A bored afternoon
[html]

It's all good, my post is also rather short. =P

"I know many," he said, "But they all live far from here. I had about five dozen wolves and coyotes behind me when I led the war against the Shadow Priests. I don't know if word of that has spread very far, it ended a little over a year ago now." He shook his head regretfully. "They would help, but even if I could get word to them quickly enough, I do not want to ask more from them. That war was a particularly gruesome one, and I'm glad they held together as long as they did. I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful."

Some of his old friends had been in Bleeding Souls not but a few months ago, participating in a tournament he had set up. He had come very close to winning that tournament, but after a drawn out fight, Twilight's odd fighting style had gotten the better of him. He wasn't sure when he would meet those people next.

"The war aside, where do you come from, Desaevio? Everyone's got a story to tell, what's yours?" He didn't intend to share his own, at least not at length as he had with Lubomir. It was long and involved. Nevertheless, even if this wolf had a history similar to his, an abridged version would let him better know what manner of person he was speaking to.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread