[M] moonlit ride.
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 323 :: If you're interested in helping me earn some points for my Inferni game, she could divulge some information to him about CdC after he asks her. Up to you though.

Suddenly his staring at the sky was broken by the sound of a large animal moving towards him. Thinking it was his mount, he turned but instead greeted by the horse of the newcomer. He froze for a moment, unsure of what to do as the large animal sniffed at his chest. He hadn’t quite gotten used to horses yet and their nature, most that he had dealt with in the past had not been so friendly.

Soon it turned away from him and he gave it a half-hearted pat on the rump before watching the wolfess again, the filly now very curious and sniffing her like a pup. Helotes couldn’t help but let a small smile creep into the corner of his mouth; the filly was a cute little thing, its coat only adding to its charms; while it’s rump was spotted like its mother’s its front half was brown with black stockings. It was a mismatch, a mutt, somewhat like himself.

Dixie-May was speaking again and he looked over at her as she spoke of a town in Texas that shared his name. He wasn’t sure what Texas was but he guessed it must have been a territory of some kind. He reached up and scratched his crimson dyed mane, Yes it means corn. My mother was of Spanish descent, though she never told me of a place that shared my name, nor of any Texas. It was true that his mother had lived the majority of her life in the northern regions of Canada, but he could somewhat recall her telling he and his siblings that her family came from a long heritage of shepherd dogs that hailed from the south, he wondered if that was where the white wolfess spoke of. Helotes brushed it off, it was of no importance, all those dogs were dead and buried by now, their heritage being absorbed into that of the Lykoi clan.

<style type="text/css">
.heloskele .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.heloskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heloskele p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.heloskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heloskele {margin:0px auto; width:85%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/fx6mbp.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.heloskele .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.heloskele p b:before {content: open-quote; }
.heloskele p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread