Sky People
[html]
Poor Xyza feels like she's about to have a heart attack. XD

WC: 400+

Belle dropped to her bottom her feet pushing her back against a tree. Her feet slid frantically when she couldn’t back any further so she stopped glancing over her shoulder to the clearing. The light was still there. Were they coming down? Why is this girl not frightened, she almost looks confused? She must not know of them, not many do. Dem. They’re here and they were coming to take you. She pointed quickly at the opening in the trees that allowed the sunlight through. Oh lordy I hope they didn’t see me, they will be rather angry. She whimpered slightly grasping her hands together tightly. She looked to the female fear in her blue eyes. I’m Belle, they’ve been after me for so long, so long. She felt almost ready to cry from the fear but took a deep gasping breath.

When the girl asked for food she tilted her head slightly. Food? The answer was almost strange to her she ate so little the idea of carrying food had never really crossed her mind. She was too caught up in gathering their items. She pulled the bag in front of her placing it on her lap. She decided to check just to be sure that she didn’t have any. She started pulling the items out of her bag. To Terra all that came out of her bag was twigs, leaves and stones. Sometimes she would pause and look at an item like it was beautiful or wonder if it was food. I just be getting their things all the time I forget about food. She pulled out a pine cone and smiled. There ya go. She tossed the pinecone at the female carefully. A proud feeling washed over her but only for a brief moment when she remembered them.

She peaked out from the tree and looked at the clearing once more. A cloud had fallen over the sunbeam but Belle decided not to relax just yet. She stood and carefully approached the rock looking around. Sometimes they be dropping things... it’s why they leave me here. To get them. She brushed some leaves from a stone and picked it up waving it at Terra like she had found something amazing. See. Sometimes they leave such pretty things little beasts that they are have such pretty things. She brushed the stone of dirt her own mind filling it in to be as pretty as a jewel.

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 30px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread