Sky People
[html]
OOC 270

Cheerfully Terra trotted through the woods. She was just a little north of the city, and felt worn out from her last hunt. Cougars were difficult to kill. At least they had succeeded, and in a couple weeks Kostya would be coming by with presents. She was really looking forward to that, having never had anything of her own before. Terra twisted her head, nipping at the bandage on her shoulder. The injury bothered her, but only time would be able to help her. In the meantime, cougars were off her list of things to steal from. Terra chuckled, remembering Kostya's reaction to having his deer stolen. The deer really had been worth it, and she couldn't blame him for being angry. After all, most animals were angry after having their food stolen. It was part of the reason she was so fast.

Reaching a clearing Terra's ears perked in surprise. Right in the center was a lovely rock, the sun hitting it full on. It made the perfect place to soak in the rays of the sun. Eagerly Terra trotted over, clambering onto the rock. She stretched out, allowing her tail to hang off the edge. Normally the rock would have been cold, since it was fall, but she was lucky, and it was nice and warm. Content Terra closed her eyes, listening to the sounds around her. It was perfect for just relaxing. Her wound had even stopped itching, almost as if in response to the warmth. Terra was in no particular hurry, and would happily waste the day like that, letting the sun do all the work.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Meant to respond sooner. XD

WC: 230+

Belle was in control that day wandering the thick forest for trinkets and treasures. Her woollen sack filled as it often was when she was out. She didn’t like the new place it was too closed in and the people within it strange. She didn’t know who to trust and who not to so instead of trying to get along with them she would leave. Often when she left she didn’t run into anyone but today was different. She broke into a slight clearing her mutterings were silent but came to a halt when she laid her eyes upon a rock in the distance. She dropped the stick she was about to place in her bag and let out a shriek.

She ran to the girl careful not to touch her nor enter the beam of light. In a deep southern accent she started to speak hysterically. No no no no... you can’t go with them. Stay, please stay. Her face filled with such horror that the sky people were trying to take her just as they had her father. She looked up into the sunlight the orange glow blinding her vision. You can’t take anymore! I won’t let you! She motioned for the girl to move away from the sunray to the shade of safety. Come we have to run! She started on a slow trot looking back at the dark socked injured female. Please! She whimpered and looked to the sky again.

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 30px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC

Terra stared as the female panicked. Who was taking her? Confused she stood up, and followed the panicking wolf. Entering the shade Terra looked back with a sigh. It had been nice and warm. Still, in exchange she'd been given something quite interesting. What was the wolf afraid of? It smelled like a nearby pack, one she hadn't checked out yet, but was still worried. Was the pack planning an ambush? Pausing in the shade Terra looked at the stranger. Who's going to take me? Who are you?Not wanting to wreck the moment Terra continued. Thanks for your help.

Whether or not the danger was imaginary didn't matter to her. What mattered was how much trouble she could get into investigating it. Terra nosed the bag on the girl's back, curious as to what she was collecting. Do you have food in there? She looked up hopefully. No matter how much she ate it never seemed to be enough, burned off as she shifted form. Terra glanced back at the clearing. The girl's source of panic was coming from there, which meant that was where Terra wanted to be. Stealthily she sneaked back to the edge, and stared into the clearing. There was nothing there that she could see, just the rock looking as warm and inviting as before.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Poor Xyza feels like she's about to have a heart attack. XD

WC: 400+

Belle dropped to her bottom her feet pushing her back against a tree. Her feet slid frantically when she couldn’t back any further so she stopped glancing over her shoulder to the clearing. The light was still there. Were they coming down? Why is this girl not frightened, she almost looks confused? She must not know of them, not many do. Dem. They’re here and they were coming to take you. She pointed quickly at the opening in the trees that allowed the sunlight through. Oh lordy I hope they didn’t see me, they will be rather angry. She whimpered slightly grasping her hands together tightly. She looked to the female fear in her blue eyes. I’m Belle, they’ve been after me for so long, so long. She felt almost ready to cry from the fear but took a deep gasping breath.

When the girl asked for food she tilted her head slightly. Food? The answer was almost strange to her she ate so little the idea of carrying food had never really crossed her mind. She was too caught up in gathering their items. She pulled the bag in front of her placing it on her lap. She decided to check just to be sure that she didn’t have any. She started pulling the items out of her bag. To Terra all that came out of her bag was twigs, leaves and stones. Sometimes she would pause and look at an item like it was beautiful or wonder if it was food. I just be getting their things all the time I forget about food. She pulled out a pine cone and smiled. There ya go. She tossed the pinecone at the female carefully. A proud feeling washed over her but only for a brief moment when she remembered them.

She peaked out from the tree and looked at the clearing once more. A cloud had fallen over the sunbeam but Belle decided not to relax just yet. She stood and carefully approached the rock looking around. Sometimes they be dropping things... it’s why they leave me here. To get them. She brushed some leaves from a stone and picked it up waving it at Terra like she had found something amazing. See. Sometimes they leave such pretty things little beasts that they are have such pretty things. She brushed the stone of dirt her own mind filling it in to be as pretty as a jewel.

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 30px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
All Terra could think was that she'd met a crazy person. The sunlight was the enemy? Terra gnawed on the pine cone, thinking about what she'd been told. It wasn't food, though the girl seemed to think so. In fact, Belle had tons of crazy things in her bag. Still, it was enough. An idea began to form in Terra's head. The girl was terrified of these people, whatever they were. They came from the sky? These sky people, they use you to collect things? Terra tossed the idea around in her mind. The girl wouldn't always have a full bag, so that meant the items had to be dropped off somewhere. Since the girl was so confused, maybe she could create a false encounter?

They sound very bad. Thanks for rescuing me. Terra grinned up at Belle, eager to begin. It's not right that they just take people though. We should fight them! If the girl fell for the bait, Terra would have a highly entertaining afternoon. She couldn't do much with her shoulder hurt, but that would be solved by letting Belle do all the work for her. Cautiously to not frighten her, Terra shifted into her optime form. She let out a slight whimper as the bandages shifted, agitating the wound. What do you think? The pain clouded her mind slightly, but she wouldn't let that hold her back.
[html]
^_^

Belle paused collecting the random pieces of twigs and stones when the girl said their name. Shhh... they’ll hear you. She whispered and looked at the opening in the blanket of skeletal branches. Then she paused... She knew their name. She slightly edged back looking at the girl with a slight suspicion. The thought was quickly forgotten though when the dark socked female offered action against them. Fight them? Her eyes widened. But... but... no.... no we shouldn’t. There are too many. Her ears shifted back and forth in her frantic reaction and she started to walk away from the clearing.

Oh dear briskets, can imagine if they heard you. She looked back at the girl but the sun peaked from the cloud and the ray was back. She barked and whimpered before taking strides. RUN! She ran deeper this time diving into a leafless brush. She didn’t feel the pain of their small scratching until she was slowing her breath. She glanced back and forth attempting to find the female. When she had she wanted to cry again. I be tired of the running from them... let’s do it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Terra smiled at the frightened girl. She didn't want to hurt her, so the fight would probably be good fro her. Now all she had to do was find something for them to fight. Terra looked around, studying their surroundings. The sky people seemed to exist in the sunlight, so a major place for them to gather would be somewhere bright. Still, the girl was terrified. A small skirmish would be useless.Do you know where the headquarters are? It's probably somewhere bright, hard to get to. If we take out the leader, it'll be better right? Maybe a squirrel could be the enemy. Or a stray deer. As long as it was edible she didn't really care what form the sky people leader took.

Terra stepped further into the shade, looking up at the canopy. She couldn't see the sky properly from that angle, so it was difficult to tell if it was still nice out. Finding a bright spot might be more difficult. Belle seemed fairly bright though, and conscientious of what she did. If Terra gave her a task she'd accomplish it. Well, at least in her mind. After all, a pine cone became food for Belle when Terra asked for it. The girl would probably be able to find something that matched her description.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Belle stood and shifted from foot to foot almost giddy to begin the quest. How lucky was she to meet a warrior in this land willing to take on the frightening sky people. She paused for a moment when she mentioned the headquarters and her brow furrowed in thought. The headquarters is far away in the sky. Belle said slightly confused that this warrior knew so little of them when she was hell bent on destroying them. Their leader be heavily guarded... I ‘ave only been on their master vessel once before it was terrifying, they had me strapped down for many days. She shuddered at the thought.

What Belle really was referring to was the ship that brought her to the Western lands. The crew feared for her safety and that of the crew so they tied her down in the brig thinking the sea made her mad. But yes they would have a grouping out in the opening. We can send a message to them, let them know no more! She was getting fired up for this task growing evermore focused on destroying them. They could be anyone, anything for they are masters at disguise. Some were as big as tree while others tiny as a mouse. We cannot be fooled by them so everything is a suspect. But you know that you’re hunting them aren’t you warrior? She smiled delighted to have met the female. She didn’t want to die though so maybe it would be best they send a message with one first. Uhm... but we should just try for one of them... I don’t fight well. She said sadly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC Crazy people are awesome!

It was a shame Belle didn't know how to fight. It would slow down Terra's plan. She listened in awe as Belle described the sky people. Just out of puppyhood the idea of such people fascinated her, though she was old enough to realize they weren't real. Terra crouched down, half caught by the idea. Can you recognize them? And your fighting skills doesn't matter. You might have something in that bag of yours. You said they drop stuff. Could one of them be a weapon? I can't tell. Belle would have to choose the enemy if they were to succeed. Fighting something that appeared ordinary to Belle would be useless, and might turn the mad wolf against her. Terra thought about what Belle said about a message.

What about tying the message to the dead body? Then they'll know we're serious. Terra was half joking when she said it, but when Belle said they could be trees that meant the chances of getting a meal out of this had decreased. Normally she'd be disappointed, but Terra was getting caught up in the battle, excited for the game. It didn't have the tinge of death most of her games carried either, which made it a lot safer for her. Having fun without risking your life was good occasionally, and this was shaping up to be just that, a good adventure where she wouldn't end up with another injury. Or enemy. Terra bristled slightly at the thought of the Inferni wolves that chased her. She could have died!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
You can decide what's there XD

Belle tilted her head to the side causing the bob of dark hair to dangle just above her shoulder as she listened carefully. She nodded when Terra asked if she could spot them. She looked disheartened somehow Belle couldn’t help but to notice she merely let the thought go. Occasionally be findin’ weapons. She started to ransack the bag once more searching. Ow! She said pulling her hand from the bag. She dug in again more carefully this time before pulling a twig from the bag. Whoo doggy what luck. She beamed with pride at finding the “dagger.”

She gasped when Terra mentioned possibly killing one of the Sky People. I… ya be sure ‘at the best way to go? She trusted the judgment of the warrior and would follow anything. But killing one of them? She didn’t know if she could do it. She paced slightly thinking about it, thinking of herself taking revenge on one of them. She paused as a slow steady grin started to grow. Lets do it. She nodded, it was the only moment Belle looked slightly proud but her fearful posture was quickly returning. Ya keep me safe? She asked her blue eyes filled with worry. She had never done something like this, so bold, her fear often took the best of her. It was exciting though and she couldn’t wait to see one of them fall.

Come there be a clearin’ that way where I seen them before. She started to walk in the direction of a stream where many of the wildlife gathered for a drink. She was very strange in her walking, she never kept a straight path always shifting and muttering. Sometimes she would forget what they were doing her mind always such a blur of fear. She would have to look at the dark socked female to remember why she was there and holding the alien weapon in her hand. She hid behind a tree when the stream came to sight and the clearing opened up. There… there they are.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Terra studied the female. Belle truly was terrified of these sky people. I promise, you'll be safe. I'll fight them off, and we're only taking one on. If there's two of us, I'm sure we can beat it! Terra grinned up at the wolf, eager to do battle. Following her through the woods was confusing. Often Belle veered, and several times they came close to crossing their own paths. Terra had bit back a laugh when Belle drew a twig out of her bag, proclaiming it a weapon. It served her purpose well though, giving Belle the confidence to follow Terra. Most would think she was being mean to pull such a trick, but the flash of courage in Belle's eyes when Terra encouraged her to fight was enough to banish such thoughts. The sky people might not be real, but her fear was. If Belle's fear lessened because of Terra's game she saw nothing wrong with it.

When Belle declared their arrival Terra peered around her shoulder. A small stream bubbled through a beautiful grass clearing, a small group of daffodils daring to peek up. There was a tree stump there, with a squirrel chattering next to it. There was even a deer drinking at the stream! Terra grinned happily. The chances that she might get food had increased, though not by much. This looks good. Which one's the, you know, enemy. Terra had noticed Belle's slight panic earlier when she mentioned the name, and carefully avoided saying it again. Excited Terra tensed herself against the ground, ready to attack whatever Belle pointed to. Well, ready to attack the deer really, but she was flexible.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
So sorry for late response

The skittish nature of Belle was clear when they were watching the creatures in the distance. Her tail docked itself within the ripples of her skirt as she shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. She tried to hold her soft whimpers as the dark socked female grew excited. We... we should be reconsiderin’ this warrior. She didn’t want to turn away from this though it was something that had never been presented to the girl. A chance to get back at the beasts for all they had done to her. They had taken her father, sent away her brother and tormented her for years. She tried to focus on the warrior’s words but Belle was looking back and forth between the Sky People and the female.

She creased her brow slightly when she asked who was who. Shouldn’t this warrior know? Doesn’t she hunt them? Her suspicions of the girl once again flared with the fear of the upcoming task. She would need to watch her back she was sure but instead she answered. She wanted this stand, this message almost enough to ignore her paranoia. She glanced around seeking out any other creatures that might be nearby before she answered. They both be them, the smaller one be the guard while the bigger one works. She pointed the “dagger” at each while she spoke. Her eyes growing with great worry but she couldn’t back down... could she? She shook her head and muttered. You be strong now Belle, this be the right thing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC

That was just what she wanted to hear. Terra wasn't too sure how much help Belle would be, but it didn't matter to her. The deer was the target. With a snarl Terra flung herself forwards, aiming for the beast's neck. The deer startled at the sound, fleeing, as the squirrel sprung up a tree. She wouldn't let this hunt go frustrated though, and tapped into the instincts she'd only ever used once before. Her mind cleared with an icy precision that only a cold hearted predator can hold, telling her what to do. With ease she kept up with the deer, tearing into it's flank.

Instinctively Terra drove the deer towards Belle, forgetting that her companion held a stick as a dagger, instead focusing on tearing into the creature's legs, doing as much damage as she could. Blood flowed freely into her face, making her hunger scream. The hunt pounded in her mind, as the blood of her ancestors howled proudly. The deer was going to die, and Terra would be responsible for that happening.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 421 Double switch XD

Eleanor slammed into awareness when the female rushed at the deer by the water. She wasn’t going to let this game go on any longer, but as she started to take the body of her child home to the Northern pack that is when she saw the deer starting to rush at her. Her blue eyes widened as she dropped the stick and desperately dug through the useless pile of shrubbery and stone within the heavy knitted sack.

Finally moments before the deer stumbled into her she pulled out one of the knitting needles and drove it into the beast’s neck blood rushed instantly. Her brow furrowed as she was knocked to the ground by the now limp meat. This girl had taken advantage of her poor sick child and considered pulling the needle from the creature and driving it into her for her stupidity. I should gut you, you insolent child. She hollered in her deep southern accented voice. Eleanor realized she had spoken to the female and her eyes grew wide with surprise. She never spoke to older wolves unless she was pretending to be Xyza. She decided then it was time to throw the girl into awareness despite the terrible awakening she would experience.

Xyza’s body froze into a stiff posture her hand still gripping the needle within the deer’s neck. Xyza couldn’t believe the sight before her, the weight that pressed on her legs and the blood that drenched her hand. She released the needle and looked at her hand a light whimper releasing from her throat as she gazed into the dead eyes of the young doe. This had never happened before; she had never awoken to find herself doing something so terrible in her sleep. What have I done? She had never killed a creature before and here she was covered in blood. And though her belly ached at the delicious scent the guilt overwhelmed her. It was then she noticed the dark socked female and startled for a moment. Who... who are you? Her voice yet another change, this time to her natural polish accent and soft tone. She was completely and utterly confused. Why was this condition worsening? Her sleep walking had never been so... so... violent? She pulled herself from under the dead deer and stared at it. What happened here? The question was shaky and after she said it she regretted it. She didn’t want to know, she just wanted to go home but the scent was made her mouth water.

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC

The deer was down! Terra paced with excitement, forgetting that her companion shouldn't have been able to do that. At the harsh words Terra crouched down, confused. Why was she so mad? Wasn't it part of the plan? Her confusion deepened as Belle seemed shocked at the kill. You wanted to kill it, remember? Hackles stood half erect on her neck, waiting for the next movement. It had been so unexpected, so suddenly fearful. Was there something wrong with her companion? Terra could accept that Belle was crazy, but she hadn't done anything wrong. A crazy wolf like that was useless, but generally harmless. This change, however, was anything but that.

Cautiously Terra approached the other wolf. Belle? Are you alright? With a soft whine Terra began licking the blood away from her face. She hadn't wanted to hurt the girl. It was supposed to just be a harmless trick. Terra couldn't see if she was alright, so she dragged the deer away the best that she could. Most of the damage had been done by her, yet Belle seemed horribly shocked. It's alright, it can't hurt us. We killed it. Gently Terra examined Belle's clothes. They were bloody, which was a shame. I'm sorry, I can't fix that. She felt awful. Maybe she shouldn't have tapped into something she was so unsure about.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 332 She's so confused. XD and I'm terrible at articulating her accent lately Confused

Xyza’s face fell with complete and utter confusion as the girl called her by a different name and started to clean her. All she could do was sit there and allow the girl to continue as she stared at the dead deer. When she looked down at her clothes she felt slightly saddened by the sight. The shirt wouldn’t be saved and it might take weeks to remake. She gasped reminded that when she slept sometimes she would lose her knitting needles. She dumped the woolen sack and knelt before the pile of junk that she merely decided to give up trying to explain to herself and found her ball of yarn. A single metal needle protruded from it that is when her blue gaze looked back at the deer.

We killed it? She carefully grabbed the needle and pulled it from the beast. She jumped at the release of blood and looked to the unknown female before her. I never killed anything before. It was a strange feeling that washed over her horror, an almost pride of sorts. Had she actually hunted down her first creature in her sleep? Still confused and dazed from the whole ordeal Xyza’s mind started to right itself. She was obviously hungry as her belly growled from the scent of fresh meat. I don’t know if I mentioned my name in my sleep, but I’m Xyza, Xyza Glow. What’s your name? Forgive me I am so utterly aware when I sleepwalk. Her naive explanation was almost disbelieving even to herself when she had said it. Normally she would wake in such mundane circumstances it was the only explanation she had.

Are... are we going to eat it? She asked softly in her European accent her blue eyes almost hinting with excitement. She had never eaten such fresh meat and there was enough there to burst her belly forth from the blood drenched shirt. Hunger winning above all emotion she stared at the girl awaiting her approval.

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Confused wolf

Terra flattened her ears. This wasn't Belle. Every instinct in her body shouted for her to run, leave the madness behind. It was a weakness, a disease. Belle hadn't been concerning, harmless but predictable. She had been easy to dominate. This rapid change couldn't be controlled though. Terra didn't know if she would be attacked in the next moment or not. Obviously this wolf had no clue what had happened. The hackles stood on her back as she moved away from the girl.

She didn't know whether to believe that the girl really hadn't killed before or not. The rapid change had proven that. One had seemed to know what was happening, but both Belle and this 'Xyza' seemed ignorant. As far as she was concerned one of them could be a mass murderer, waiting for her guard to drop. Terra sized the girl up, measuring her weaknesses. The girl was obviously weak, her body thin with hunger. That would make it easier at least if a fight broke out. Terra was hungry as well, but she was used to dealing with it and fighting on in the circumstances. She could only hope that the girl was less accustomed to it.

Yes, we can eat the deer. That's what it's for. 'Xyza' seemed only interested in satisfying her hunger. Terra relaxed slightly at that, stepping up to the deer. With a single slash Terra tore open the deer's skin exposing the tender meat inside. Terra really didn't know what to do now. Her instincts screamed for her to flee while also telling her not to expose weakness. How could she do both? Maybe she could drag part of the deer off, pretending to want privacy? As fast as the first tear Terra grabbed a chunk of meat and backed up, sitting with her back to a tree. Her eyes didn't leave the mad wolf the entire time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 300+ :: had an idea, terra should get offended & try to demand what's going on in an aggressive manner. She will discover how to bring Belle on then and maybe learn how Xyza comes back... be a funny back and forth thing until Terra gets the clue but anytime she runs into Xyza she can have her little minion Belle come out. Just an idea to explore XD... Eleanor is too embarassed to make a second appearance she has such people issues.

The dark bi-coloured female ate greedily when she was given the permission by the other female. She didn’t take notice to her strange behaviour until her belly started to ache and her mind started to dull from exhaustion. It was a lot of work to rip into the small deer and her shirt was terribly ruined by its blood. She didn’t mind though as she rubbed the pleasant lump of meat that was in her usually concaved belly. What ever happened in her sleep the usually hungered female was rather grateful for it. With the distance grown between the pair Xyza had to raise her voice just slightly to be heard. She said with a pleasant tone in her foreign accented voice. I haven’t eaten that much... She paused to think. Maybe ever. Thank you so much for allowing me to join you... She paused again trying to recall the dark socked female’s name. Sorry... what’s your name? She asked her head tilted and eyes brightened by curiosity.

It was then she noticed the weariness of the other and knew she had done something to offend her. It sometimes happened when she was sleeping so she started to rise. Forgive me if I offended you, I honestly don’t know what I did to do so. I will leave you to the rest of the carcass... have a good night. She said her Polish accented voice heavy with a sadness. She wanted friends but most never really understood her so she was often forced to give up just as she was doing in that moment. She brushed her skirt and picked up her bag ensuring her yarn and needles were at least present among the mess within. She paused and looked around trying to figure out where she was and sighed. Can you direct me to Anathema? She asked sadly.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
OOC how a wolf reacts to a mad wolf

This wolf was sick. Terra had known that when she'd met Belle, but this level of sickness was something Terra couldn't tolerate. It was wrong, and it had to be destroyed. To let it continue was to risk endangering everything around her. The wolf had to be destroyed.

Terra didn't even hear the wolf's question. Silently she leaped forward, teeth bared. Terra would rip the throat out if she had to. This creature was not welcome. It had turned vicious on her wihout a thought, and forgot what was around her. It was an act of mercy as well. If Terra didn't kill it, one day a larger predator that thought much less of hurting others would toy with the wolf until it died. Snarling Terra came in for the kill.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Belle

Word Count → 270+ :: Lol always wonder how Xyza survived... common reaction... maybe they thought she was too pitiful and would die from starvation or otherwise... she's just lucky I guess.

Xyza didn’t expect it in the slightest, even when it was a common reaction it was why she was attempting to leave as friendly as possible. Her attempt had failed and therefore the reaction was unseen. The dark socked female was suddenly lunging at her teeth bared.

The fear took hold completely and Belle was thrown back into awareness. She had not seen Terra lunging at her no she couldn’t accept that. Belle lunged into a ball instantly starting to cry as she covered her head. They got her... they got the warrior. I shouldn’t have done this... please be forgiving me, please. The southern accent with the familiar tone she had used with the female earlier in their encountered returned with great fear and hysteria. Within her mind she had been captured when the dark socked female first led the attacked. She knew they were too smart, too wise to have allowed them to do such a thing.

She wanted nothing more but to flee in that moment but the paralyzing fear took great hold as she hugged herself into a tiny ball. It was quite an amazing sight really to see someone become so small in such a swift manner. She sobbed. [b]Oh warrior Terra, please, please forgive me for failing you. Now them gotcha and it’s my fault. Her eyes clenched shut with such a force everything was black and she thought she had been tossed into a hole to rot until they decided to kill or enslave her once more. This was her nightmare the complete fear of her body frozen and the threat of death around her.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]