No artificiality
[html]
OOC:

Is I know you? I see'd you before? He asked. He wondered if she knew who he was or maybe if she might know her mother. His mom had told him the names of some of the other canines in the pack, but he hadn't actually seen too many of them. He felt like he would have remembered Io if he had seen her before, but who knew. His little puppy mind was too busy to remember much. She just looked so very different from anyone that he had ever seen before with her coloration and her peach nose. I Severus. He said. He dug down a little bit in the sand where he sat, making a small hole.

His hole got a bit deeper as he listened to her next words about puppies. He was a puppy! "I'm a puppy!" He exclaimed, tail wagging quickly behind him. "I can play with them? When?" He was always looking for someone new to play with...his siblings were growing more and more boring with each passing day! There was only so much playing that one could do with someone before they just got tired of them. He needed some new playmates badly.

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sevv-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sevv-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread