No artificiality
[html]
OOC: All Welcomed! One other, please Smile Dated to November 2!

He craned his head to the side, staring the rodent down. Octavius had managed to catch a little chipmunk in the middle of last month, but somehow he still found himself unable. One small movement made the little critter bolt back to his hole, and he stared after it woefully. Severus had chosen to stay outside of the den rather than face his mother's wrath at his return, finding a little crack in the wall to sleep in during the night before heading back out into the wilderness of Anathema. Severus was growing, but not quickly enough by his own standard. His brother had hunting skills that he couldn't even imagine, and he could not figure out why. It seemed to him that Octavius was better than him at just about everything. He didn't wet the bed, either.

The boy stood up from his seated position and turned toward the ocean, padding down the hill toward the beach. This area didn't have as sharp a bank as others; Severus had learned from his last experience around water, and now knew that one had to enter it gradually if they were going to enter it at all if they did not know how to swim properly. He sat down just out of the reach of the waves, turning to look back up the beach behind him. Good, no Mother around. He did notice something peculiar behind him, though, a set of tracks that led down to his exact spot on the beach. Had he made those tracks?

He lifted one paw up, looking at the indent in the sand beneath him. What a surprise! It seemed as if he had pushed it down with his weight. Severus stood up immediately, looking at the mark he'd made in the sand. What fun! It was a puppy shaped indent. He laid back down on the sand, rolling around and making more marks there. He was an artist! The boy laughed as he stared at the patterns that he had made, then dropped down to continue rolling around even more. Life was great when Naniko wasn't around!

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sevv-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sevv-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

300+

Although she had been advised, by Leon and by Aeron, to take it easy in these last few weeks, Io had left the old B&B, named, unusually, The Stormtree Hotel. Though it was far from a hotel. It wasn't as if she was planning on doing anything strenuous by talking a walk, was it? Well at least she didn't think so, and since she was experienced and neither her mate or Leon weren't any type of medics or healers at least to her knowledge, she ventured out on her own judgement. Either way, she would only spend a few minutes out here, mostly because she ad other things to be getting on with. Other things possibly more taxing than walking. But she desperatly needed the air, a handful of things had been stressing her, Leon's disapperance to go fight in some war that had little to do with him, Aeron's travelling before that, that other incident with Leon. Everything had gotten to her today and as always, 'running' away was the first and foremost option.

She hadn't meant to go all the way across territory. But by time she reached the sandy shores there was nothing to be done. Io sighed, pausing for a moment to rest before continuing past the line where the terrain changed. Smaller, indented pawprints littered the sand as she placed her own, out of curiosity she followed them. The trail brought her to a small grey pup, playing about in the sand. 'Hello' she said, slowing her walk as she approached. Soon her own pups would be here and soon after that they'd be running around. She had the feeing that this time some were going to survive. Perhaps she was being over opptimistic. Either way by now there was on turning back, she just have to wait the remaining few days and then see. Leon was prancing around as if everything was going to be fine, rushing about trying to fix up the B&B in time, while trying to constructed a shack and stables out the back.

<style type="text/css">
.iocollie b {font-weight:bold; color:#574040; letter-spacing:1px;}
.iocollie .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.iocollie p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iocollie {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#97b3ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1052j5g.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1e2de; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Big Grin Don't mind him XD he's just a child.

Rolling about in the sand was making him a very dirty and sandy puppy indeed. Severus didn't mind this one bit, though - he loved the dirt! His little mind could think of nothing more pleasurable than rolling around in this stuff - it scratched all of his itches for him and felt so nice and warm! The sun had to be heating it up a bit or something, to make it feel that way. He paused for a moment in his rolling, his laughs subsiding as another canine neared, though, face going from a silly puppy expression to a more serious one. Had someone seen him giggling like a girl and rolling about in the sand dunes? He sure hoped not.

She said her hellos to him and he looked cautiously about, uncertain about interaction at first. She was his packmate, he felt sure of that...his nose told him that she smelled of the caves. But beyond that, he wasn't really sure who this female was. She hadn't been around Naniko's den much, at least, not that he could remember...and they'd never had a one on one meeting. "Who's you?" He asked, head tilting to the side. She looked very different from his mother in appearance and voice - her voice was much prettier than Naniko's deep, gravelly one. And she was much rounder. "Why you so fat?" He inquired curiously.

<style type="text/css">
.sevv-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b855f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #151d2c; }
.sevv-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#374451; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ue8eV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a6978; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

She watched the boy roll about in the sand, her mind dwelling back on the days when Sarajevo used to do the same. And then onto Aslan's playfulness, the last time she had seen either of them was an entire month ago where she told them of her plan. It brought back a hollow smile to her face as she thought of them. But she'd soon have more children to keep her busy. That was a plus she supposed. And there was always Analise, Io had grown fond of the girl, accepting her as her own child, evern though she was nearly an adult.

He inquired as to her name, in his own puppyish way. Io couldn't help but let out a smile as she stepped forward and sat herself down on the beach. 'My name is Io' she explained softly, looking at him and then turning her gaze to the sea. 'It is a nice day to be out on the beach, is it not?' she asked, a little chilly perhaps, but November could hardly be considered summery. Another puppyish question arose from the boy, the entertainment Io got from it caused a light chuckle to escape from her. She kept most of it internal though, in case she offended the prince by laughing at his perfectly normal question. 'Because I am having puppies' she explained with a smile.

<style type="text/css">
.iocollie .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.iocollie {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#97b3ca; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1052j5g.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1e2de; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC:

Is I know you? I see'd you before? He asked. He wondered if she knew who he was or maybe if she might know her mother. His mom had told him the names of some of the other canines in the pack, but he hadn't actually seen too many of them. He felt like he would have remembered Io if he had seen her before, but who knew. His little puppy mind was too busy to remember much. She just looked so very different from anyone that he had ever seen before with her coloration and her peach nose. I Severus. He said. He dug down a little bit in the sand where he sat, making a small hole.

His hole got a bit deeper as he listened to her next words about puppies. He was a puppy! "I'm a puppy!" He exclaimed, tail wagging quickly behind him. "I can play with them? When?" He was always looking for someone new to play with...his siblings were growing more and more boring with each passing day! There was only so much playing that one could do with someone before they just got tired of them. He needed some new playmates badly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She nodded, 'I was at the pack meeting, when your mother told us all about Alaki and the birds. We did not speak but I saw you and your brothers' she explained, smiling. The pack meeting had stuck in her mind well, after all it had been eventful, not jsut because of the news. Io had already had to warn Andrej about the birds, after several failed attempts to capture them for his lunch. 'Nice to meet you' she replied. It was a nice name, historic she assumed, remembering reading something similar.

'Yes' Io said smiling proudly. 'You can play with them. But only when their big enough. It will take a while, but you will be able to play with them one day'. She did not mention the exact length of time, for a short series of months, however short for an adult, could seem like an eternity for a young child. 'Are you getting bored of your brothers now?' she asked, laughing softly. She remembered her childhod fondly, she had quickly grown tired of her brother's overly playful ways and her sister's patronising comments.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]
OOC:

He really liked being away from his mother. He could do all sorts of things when he was away from Naniko's sight and her sharp ears. He giggled a bit as his mind wandered to other ideas; his mother hadn't liked him cursing and carrying on at the pack meeting, but he had quite liked the sound of those words. He wanted to say them more! He considered speaking one of them aloud just to hear it again, to allow the sound to amuse him and bring his cheery mood back, but looked up at the expectant mother. She was going to have puppies...what if she was like Naniko? Would she give him a swat on the behind for saying such a thing? He cleared his throat, simply looking back at her and smiling for a few moments.

I remember da meeting...dat one wolf yelled "FUCK! He exclaimed, allowing the word to spill out. She told him more about herself and the little puppies next, something that he was very interested in. Dey can't play when they come out? Why? He asked, not able to understand the concept. He was definitely growing bored of his brothers...they were so stupid and not very much fun at all any more. Dey stoopid, my bruvvers. You wanna play with me instead? We play now!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Io found herself chuckling lightheartedly when he mentioned the girl's sudden uproar at Alaki's promotion. The pup in front of her repeated the strong swear word she had used against the Rakeeb, to Io's untamable amusement. 'Yes, she did' the russet saddled woman agree smiling, And your mother told you not to say it'. It wasn't quite a scolding, more a light reminder. After all she wasn't his mother but all the same neither was she going to ignore it and let him get his teeth into the idea that it was fine to say. After all if that happened his mother would surly punish him. Of course Io didn't know this by personal experience, Sarajevo had never been very vocal as a child and had never been one to use bad words in front of her parents or family.

'Because they will be too little, just like you when you were younger' Io explained, softly, not supposed he remembered his youngest days, 'They will have to stay with me for a while, but then they can play'. The woman's tail curled around her paws as a gentle breeze coated the beach. 'Yes we can play if you would like'. Perhaps she should have been taking more care, but she had little rules in ehr life.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]