Sky People
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Terra studied the female. Belle truly was terrified of these sky people. I promise, you'll be safe. I'll fight them off, and we're only taking one on. If there's two of us, I'm sure we can beat it! Terra grinned up at the wolf, eager to do battle. Following her through the woods was confusing. Often Belle veered, and several times they came close to crossing their own paths. Terra had bit back a laugh when Belle drew a twig out of her bag, proclaiming it a weapon. It served her purpose well though, giving Belle the confidence to follow Terra. Most would think she was being mean to pull such a trick, but the flash of courage in Belle's eyes when Terra encouraged her to fight was enough to banish such thoughts. The sky people might not be real, but her fear was. If Belle's fear lessened because of Terra's game she saw nothing wrong with it.

When Belle declared their arrival Terra peered around her shoulder. A small stream bubbled through a beautiful grass clearing, a small group of daffodils daring to peek up. There was a tree stump there, with a squirrel chattering next to it. There was even a deer drinking at the stream! Terra grinned happily. The chances that she might get food had increased, though not by much. This looks good. Which one's the, you know, enemy. Terra had noticed Belle's slight panic earlier when she mentioned the name, and carefully avoided saying it again. Excited Terra tensed herself against the ground, ready to attack whatever Belle pointed to. Well, ready to attack the deer really, but she was flexible.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread