Coyotes Rule
[html]
OOC

Terra tensed when someone brushed against her. She'd been so deep in thought Terra hadn't even noticed him arrive! Shaking herself Terra looked at the towering hybrid.Oh look, another coyote.Sarcasm dripped off her tongue. Everything was so different from her home, and discovering that not even other coyotes were like her was a blow that had shaken her to the core. Terra backed up, glaring at him. The scent of Inferni was strong, but that didn't deter her. In her bad mood running into one of the people she was mad at just fueled her temper. I suppose you're here to put my head on a spike? Terra felt close to tears at the moment. She'd traveled so far and survived so much only to find herself just as alone as she would have been in her old pack. At least there she knew what was expected. Here Terra could never tell what was going to happen.

Feeling her point made Terra shifted into secui form. She didn't actually know how to fight, but he didn't know that. As far as he knew she was a lean mean killing machine. The extra muscle covered how thin she was as well, giving Terra the appearance of a fighter instead of a half starved runt. Do your best. I've outsmarted you before and I'll do it again. Terra's feral mind pumped with the need to survive, driving out the last of her sorrow.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread