Coyotes Rule
[html]
OOC

Terra relaxed as he stretched out below the rock. Though she wasn't going to fight him her mind automatically scanned for openings, just as if she was getting ready to fight a bear. If she was going to strike a blow the only good spot she could see was if she tore out the back of one of his feet. Shaking her head at the stray thoughts Terra looked at him. Trying to find out why I loved being a coyote. I came here before, and your welcoming was surprising, to say the least. She didn't mean him specifically, but the pack he belonged to. Meeting coyotes that were so ferocious was completely different from her pack growing up. There had been skirmishes with wolves, but their easy going ways had allowed strangers to drift through without a problem. She herself was a result of a stranger mingling in the pack.

The hybrid seemed rather friendly, making her rethink her opinion of Inferni. They might be worthless as coyotes, but that didn't mean they had no value. It just meant they were more like wolves than coyotes with their mischievous nature. If you're looking for food, I found a dead deer in one of the traps around here. Terra had burst into peals of laughter seeing that. The defensive traps seemed almost useless for catching canines, and the fate of the deer just pressed that in. Luring in a canine took much more finesse. She should know, considering Terra had lured a couple canines into a trap herself.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread