Coyotes Rule
[html]
Yes, but I have to go with the flow here, just doing what Helotes would do, it's all good Big Grin / +266

She replied quickly, a little too quickly, but Helotes relaxed a little more. She seemed like the type to steal from her own pack, so this did not surprise him. However, the scent of other wolves was strong on her, and he wondered if what she said had just happened recently, in which case, was she so near to Inferni because she was planning on joining? Somehow he doubted Ezekiel would take in a whelp that stole from her last pack.

Mmm… Helotes pondered, getting into a more relaxed sitting position, I would be careful around here Fleta, Inferni does not think highly of those who choose to snoop around, and thinks even less of thieves. It was a soft warning but he hoped he’d get the point across. She was young and naïve and full of energy and spunk, perhaps in the future after some maturation she would fit well into the Inferni fold, but as of now, she was too much like lightning in a bottle and would be more of a hindrance than an asset.

I don’t portend to have any say over what you do, but if you knew what was best for you, you would return to the Court and apologize. They are more forgiving then some from what I hear, and winter is coming. You need the protection of a group. He stood and stretched, growing tired of this conversation as it was slowly turning into a lecture. Something still irked him about this whole situation, and he made a mental note to report to Ezekiel about this whole meeting.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread