Exploration of the Manor
[html]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnai ... mbnail.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: black
; text-align: justify;">

(sorry for the wait but i finally got my glasses today Big Grin EDIT: its not eligent...but at least its mine and i did it on my own -refering to the table-)

Kota watched the female examine his hand and it stung a bit but he neither winced nor pulled away yet he felt relieved when she let his hand go and told him that nothing was broken "thank you..." he speaks lightly as if thinking about something. He had not yet found a place to live; yet he had spotted a few good alternitives to what he wanted, he turns his gaze to her and watchs her for a oment then replies "no...not yet..i did spot some good places while walking with you" and that was always nice.

The male looks around again before turning his gaze skyward "its so peacefull here..." never one for long speechs was he. His tail moved slowly under the cloak that he wore and each footfall seemed to be different then when she had first met the male, now he seemed alittle more at ease and a bit more confident. Suddenly however he stops and his auds perk up just to twist in all directions "we're not alone" he whispers before sniffing the air slowly and carefully.

The scent that he picked up was not one he liked, Kota suddenly grabbed her arm and ran into more denser surroundings. No sooner had he done this did a rather large bear come ambling out from behind some bushes and trees, Jota kept low as the bear sniffed the air; grunted and ambled away. Kota let out the breath he had been holding in for he hated bears with a passion but it wasn't a kind of hate that would force him to attack rather a hate that forced him to avoid bears at any cost. So with a muttered "i hate bears" Kota emerged from the denser cover back into the trail that they had left.
[/html]
WC:302

Messages In This Thread