never cheat your master
[html]
OOC Thanks doe starting for us <3 / +647

Two nights before, he had re-approached the loners whom had stolen his things. Not only had they stolen his little objects that he had, but his mount as well, and he was not about to let them just get away with all of that. He was angry that they had been able to take his things and so the stupid Helsi male had gone back, but this time, he had gone back with a weapon that he had also taken the time to fashion out of the carcass bones of the deer he had gorged himself on a few days before he had taken action against the loners. He was able to fashion himself a bow and a few arrows over the course of two days, with him working as hard as he could those two days to get this done before the loners would move on, or kill his elk mount because of his uselessness in following orders that were not from the Helsi male. He had not been brash about his approaching of the males whom beat him into submission before, instead he had taken a more sneaky approach, hiding his scent first with mud and then taking to the trees in his optime form. He had then waited for the wolves to exit out of their cave and then taking accurate aim, and shooting them in the head with the bone arrows that he had made. He had taken each of them out without much of a problem then, and he then did a ritual to his gods after he had taken their lives for them to forgive him of his sin of taking another's life. Once they were out of the way, he had gotten his things and pet his mount and then taken his mount to a river, washed his pelt and then clothed himself. Then he had taken to riding his elk whom's horns were shedding, and he moved along, wandering like the wanderer he now was.

Today he had been hanging in the general area, his new bow hanging on his back as he rode his Elk through the forest. He hadn't noticed much of anything until he had gotten in a certain area. It was then he smelt a smell that he had been running from for so long, and he felt an uncomfortable, yet almost warming sensation in his stomach. He longed for her, his whole body screamed for her, and soon, there was a voice that had called for him, the woman, the siren whom was his cousin, whom had ruined his chances of living happily in his home. He could not resist her call for him, for he knew she would follow him if he did ignore her, and she would cast more spells on him if he was to disobey her call. He pulled his elk to turn in the direction in the call and he had gone towards her rather quickly, for she would not wait long for him, he knew.

Once he had gotten to her, he pulled his mount to a stop and he quickly dismounted and fell to his knees. My volva..My Siv...My love..You called and I answered. I am here. he spoke to her, his eyes did not look at her, nor the child that was with her. He simply looked at the ground with his ears held back on his head and his tail pinned to his rump. It has been many moons since I have seen you, smelt you, hugged you, caressed you.. he did not speak of why he had left her. He would not speak of why he left her. All she needed to know is that he would still be loyal to her, even though it was all a spell that had been placed upon his handsome being.

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.reykk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.reykk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread