.sivText {
padding:172px 0 0 213px;
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
}
.sivText p { margin:0; padding:0; text-indent:25px;}
</style>

J! Backdated to November 17 +3

It had become apparent that her options were shrinking. Siv had tried the waters of the pack over the mountain and found them unwelcome, too full of sunshine and softness that did not suit her. Their neighbors, from what she had observed while perched on high steeps, were more to her liking…but she had balked upon realizing they lived under the mountain. While she did not believe in the Old Gods much these days, she recalled what sort of monsters flourished in the shadowy places of the world. Atheist or not, she did not wish to try her hand there. Especially not when she imagined the caves as cold, damp places like those she had encountered before.

The coyotes signs were obvious warnings, and thus she strayed away from them. It would do her no good to travel further south with winter at her heels, and so Siv had gone about looking for that peculiar girl and her pack. This process had been a long one; she had spent days looking for horse trails, and many led to the coyotes. One day, her luck broke. She had been along the river, hunting, and been startled by a woman whose fur was a deep, vibrant red. Captivated by her lithe form and color, Siv had watched as she gathered shellfish from under stones. A single golden ring accented her face.

By stalking the woman further south, Siv was able to find the very palpable border. A man’s scent dominated this, but it was equally mixed with that of a woman. Pleased by her cleverness, Siv retreated off into the Bay. She spent several hours brooding over how best to approach; her supplies had been weaned significantly from travel, and she hardly had any proof of her skills. Deep in thought, she barely realized she had come across a familiar scent until her body stiffened.

Reykr? Here? Her head snapped up, purple eyes wide and searching. Had she really managed to find him? Did she even want to, anymore? No, she realized just as quickly. Yet…yet he could be useful, if he still believed. Faith was a funny thing like that. Her body rose, a thickly-built wolf made for the coming winter. Unsure of how close her cousin may have been, she called loudly into the sparse forest: “Reykr!”

[/html]
[html]
OOC Thanks doe starting for us <3 / +647

Two nights before, he had re-approached the loners whom had stolen his things. Not only had they stolen his little objects that he had, but his mount as well, and he was not about to let them just get away with all of that. He was angry that they had been able to take his things and so the stupid Helsi male had gone back, but this time, he had gone back with a weapon that he had also taken the time to fashion out of the carcass bones of the deer he had gorged himself on a few days before he had taken action against the loners. He was able to fashion himself a bow and a few arrows over the course of two days, with him working as hard as he could those two days to get this done before the loners would move on, or kill his elk mount because of his uselessness in following orders that were not from the Helsi male. He had not been brash about his approaching of the males whom beat him into submission before, instead he had taken a more sneaky approach, hiding his scent first with mud and then taking to the trees in his optime form. He had then waited for the wolves to exit out of their cave and then taking accurate aim, and shooting them in the head with the bone arrows that he had made. He had taken each of them out without much of a problem then, and he then did a ritual to his gods after he had taken their lives for them to forgive him of his sin of taking another's life. Once they were out of the way, he had gotten his things and pet his mount and then taken his mount to a river, washed his pelt and then clothed himself. Then he had taken to riding his elk whom's horns were shedding, and he moved along, wandering like the wanderer he now was.

Today he had been hanging in the general area, his new bow hanging on his back as he rode his Elk through the forest. He hadn't noticed much of anything until he had gotten in a certain area. It was then he smelt a smell that he had been running from for so long, and he felt an uncomfortable, yet almost warming sensation in his stomach. He longed for her, his whole body screamed for her, and soon, there was a voice that had called for him, the woman, the siren whom was his cousin, whom had ruined his chances of living happily in his home. He could not resist her call for him, for he knew she would follow him if he did ignore her, and she would cast more spells on him if he was to disobey her call. He pulled his elk to turn in the direction in the call and he had gone towards her rather quickly, for she would not wait long for him, he knew.

Once he had gotten to her, he pulled his mount to a stop and he quickly dismounted and fell to his knees. My volva..My Siv...My love..You called and I answered. I am here. he spoke to her, his eyes did not look at her, nor the child that was with her. He simply looked at the ground with his ears held back on his head and his tail pinned to his rump. It has been many moons since I have seen you, smelt you, hugged you, caressed you.. he did not speak of why he had left her. He would not speak of why he left her. All she needed to know is that he would still be loyal to her, even though it was all a spell that had been placed upon his handsome being.

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.reykk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.reykk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It went without saying that Siv was shocked by his appearance. Furthermore, the she-wolf was doubly interested in his mount. While she had seen horses and the like used before, the idea of an elk as a riding beast was…unique. She decided then, if she ever grew bold enough, that she would gain one as well. Purple eyes lingered over his form, a wounded and rather ragged looking thing. This was not the cousin she remembered. She did, however, remember this peculiar devotion. A smile graced her face.

He spoke as if they were lovers, and while they had been, her love for him was dried up and all but gone. All of her worth was with her daughter, hidden far behind their location. It was for her alone that Siv had gone so far. She would go to the ends of the earth to keep the child safe. “You’re far from home,” she said, her voice throaty and deep. It was meant to be such; she used it often when she had begun courting him. “What sort of trouble have you run into, hm?” Purposefully, she did not speak his name. It was another trick of her kind, and ensured he knew his place below her.

<style>
#siv-thor {
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b { font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: lalalalala / 350+

He did look different. Wounded, and much leaner than he had been when he was home, but this was expected for the life of a loner. His sweetcorn eyes were on the woman's purple hued feet, and slowly they rose to her ankles, shins, knees, thighs, waist. They stopped at her waist. He noticed that not only did he look different but she did too. Not less beautiful in any way, but still different, and he could not place his finger on it. She smelt not of home, but of another being. It wasn't a mature scent though, and it made him cock his head lightly. Who had she been with so long that her scent was different like that? He dared to look up at her muzzle, ever close to her eyes, because his curiosity was getting the best of him at the moment. She told him that he was far from home. As are you, Siv. he commented back at her, for she wasn't ever supposed to leave their home, and it made him wonder what she was even doing here. He could only assume that she was following him. Did you follow me? he asked her, and then she asked him what trouble he had gotten himself into.

His eyes moved back down again, and he shook his head lightly. Defending myself against two other luperci. They attack me while I was in my halfling form. he started to tell her, leaving out the details about how he had to go back and kill them instead of winning the first time. Freyja, and Freyr blessed me with some women whom knew of the healing arts and had supplies to help me heal though. These wounds are not as bad as they once were. he commented, nodding his head as he sat there. If I may inquire, my volva, What brings you to these lands, were a sinner like I reside? he asked her, wondering why she was here. Maybe he would ask her why she smelt like that after she answered his current questions.

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Follow him? Perhaps when she had left, she had intended this. Perhaps she would have if he had asked her. Yet now she felt nothing for him, only lingering regret and a twinge of disappointment. He had been a mistake, but one that had given her a daughter. Siv wouldn’t admit to such a thing now. She smiled, a half-hearted thing, and spoke with tact. “I left because I chose too,” was all she offered.

She listened to his story, and a flicker of displeasure crossed her face at the mention of the other women. Jealousy lingered in her yet, though it was an amorphous idea. Reykr was not a man she was jealous of, but perhaps the idea of him still held sway. He looked so different to her now. “Something called me here. All-Father may have felt need for my work in these lands.” She did not come for him, and she did not come for their war-gods—but she could lie. Oh yes, she could lie. Purple eyes shifted to the elk as she considered how to word her speech. “Have you seen any other stags near here?”

<style>
#siv-thor {
}
#siv-thor p {
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: could have sworn i replied to this earlier. I must have lost the post i had vefore >.>' / 0+

She informed him that she had left because she had chosen to. He could not help but doubt these words, for what were the chances for the woman and he coming to the same lands? Chocolate ears fell back on his head, and he had the urge to say something, to deny the woman's intentions, but being whom he was, and whom she was, he held his tongue, considerably. He might have seemed to be stupid at times, but he was not, he knew he wasn't. He refused to speak out at the former and current volva that stood in front of him. He flicked his tail as he knelt before her, his head still bowed to her feet, and his sweetcorn eyes down on the woman's ankles. He wished to rise, but would not do so unless the woman told him to. This was the way he was and always had been. His mother was the one whom had taught him this since he was a pup, and he was stuck in his ways, neck deep really.

The woman gave him the excuse that the Father had told her to come here, and that her healing hand would be needed here. He still did not speak to her about the whole thing about her being here because he still was confused about it. The Father had taken him to Nova Scotia, not her. He felt as if it was her decision to come here, by following his scent. Again, he kept his thoughts to himself, his suspicions, his intuition. He even went as far as to try to deny his intuition, and believe her word. He truly did, and something in him did believe her lies. It shouldn't have, but it did.

The woman continued to ask him if there were any other stags around. Reykr looked to his Elk mount and then back to her. It's been awhile, but I saw a stag and it's mate a mile or so back that way. spoke the male, pointing to the east of them, where he had past a stag and it's colony. If I may ask, why do you ask? Are you hungry, Siv?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Even if she had tried to track him, it would have been for naught. The distance had erased his scent long before she arrived (and had she not arrived first, after all?). Tracking a man and an elk would have been easy if they had not cut through deep wilderness at the end of autumn. If he believed she had gone after him, he had clearly underestimated the distance between them. Siv couldn’t had trailed him if she tried. All she did was head east…and now here they were, as it had been.

Who controlled the gods, after all? Did he think they might not find purpose for her here, for her daughter? Siv might not have believed, but she would see the girl grow strong and with her vision unclouded. The Hearg would not have offered that. She knew such truths and would not have expected less.

Nor did she expect (or welcome) the doubt in his eyes. Her body stiffened, subconsciously reacting to such a thing. “I need its hide,” she explained, her voice edging towards ice. “And it will be easier for you to kill it without damage. Or,” she smiled in a terribly cruel way. “Should I find someone else capable?”

<style>
#siv-thor {
}
#siv-thor p {
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 327

An ear swiveled back. The meeting was awkward, even to him, and he scooted back slightly. He erased the doubt from his eyes with a bow of his head. He looked at the ground and he listened to her words and straightened his ears toward her. She requested that he bring down a stag with as little damage done possible. Luckily, he had recently crafted arrows out of bone that would work perfectly for such a task. He nodded his head respectfully to the woman. I have the necessary tools for this, my volva. I will return to you with the stag as soon as I possibly can. Shall we meet here again, or elsewhere? asked the man, wondering if she would want him to bring if to her elsewhere or at this location.

With these words, he swiftly got up and turned away from her and towards his steed. He looked to the bow that was on the beast's back and he reached for it, and he swung it onto his back. I have made arrows for a clean and quick kill, one that is not as damaging as teeth and claw. I assure you that there will be no ravaging of your carcass. Is there anything else you would like me to return with while I am on this mission for you, m'dear? asked the male, wondering if the woman would want him to bring anything else back while he was out. He hoped that she didn't want anything as specific as the task she had just given him, but he was willing to still do anything for her, since she had cast such a spell over him. He had no choice but to do what she pleased. No choice in the matter at all. He had to do such things, or something bad would happen to him. He didn't know what, but he did know that there was something bad.

<style type="text/css">
.grunkyr b {font-weight:bold; color:#67841d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.grunkyr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.grunkyr {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#42291b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SaqLa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 410px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a17b66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.grunkyr .wordcount {color:#67841d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a17b66; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.grunkyr .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#67841d; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]