Ladies in their sensitivities
[html]
I'd love one in the future! Maybe when you get back?

I guess I'll bleed in silence

For a split second, he thought she would harm him. Lubomir held his breath for the minutest of seconds, thinking she would strike. He would not retaliate. Why should he? It would be his own fault if she found him annoying or rude. And then, to his great wonder, she made a jab at his being a wolf and ran off. He watched her go and did not call out or chase her. She had stated her view on the matter. The way he saw it, she was a coyote, he was a wolf, and she would always see them as that. There would be an impenetrable barrier between them, though he could not see why she would treat him like this. He was a worthless fighter and she could take him down; he had come for answers and she simply ran; what demons haunted the lady Holocaust?

For what seemed like aeons he waited for her return, a brief flash of his desire to speak to her fuelled by his inquisitive nature. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to see her respond to him, open up, explain. The moon hung low in the sky by the time Lubomir turned back to Shadowed Sun. His heart was heavy and his mind troubled. He could no longer be certain he had made a right choice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread