Ladies in their sensitivities
[html]
ooc

Things be confusing me and my timeline is shot to bits. Anyway. Happens after thread with Haku, before thread wtih Deuce. Not sure entirely where this will go, but I'll try to keep from a fight.

I guess I'll bleed in silence

Lubomir had been pacing the borders of Shadowed Sun for so long he had been slightly worried that he would dig a very long hole indeed. The wolf he'd met days before on the mountain had been quite a character, as far as he could see. That one had appealed to the beast in Lubomir and it certainly made him feel queasy, nervous, perhaps even a bit scared. The monster, the beast, that dark thing that lurked just out of sight had come out far too much. First the fight in what he later learned was Inferni land, then the black wolf and now Lubomir found he would dream of destruction, of killing and hurting those who had hurt him. He no longer ran from his nightmares, he embraced them, something which was just as frightening as everything else that had been happening lately.

The night was cloudless and what little light the stars gave was enough to light his way. He trod carefully, moving with more skill than he'd ever thought possible. His mind was a dark and dangerous place but he could certainly say he was himself. Lubomir carefully approached the lands where he'd nearly been killed but stayed clear of the border. He could smell them and he found himself snarling. Quickly he controlled his emotions and sat down on his haunches, surveying the land. It stank just as bad and the memory sent s shiver of visceral hate and fear through his stomach. But that too, quickly died down. He lifted his nose to the air and took long deep breaths of the stench and the underlying smell of them. He could tell now that the entire land smelt of bad wolf. There was no other way of putting it. He knew the smell of shifters and now, after the black one, the smell of non-shifters. But these were different. They were... no, Lubomir could give them no name. There had been no coyotes in the Old Country.

He let his mind wander, but his attention remained focused on the borders. He wasn't looking for a fight, but this time he would not back down from anything.

[/html]
[html]

Asphyxia dully found her way near the borders of Inferni, near where her attacker had to lay hands on her. The lady would not dare to even think of it any longer because it was a time of sadness, and she refused to show her emotion, let Haku win in his battle to ruin her. Today, one of the few days that she was caught not in were form because she needed some time on four paws, to remind herself that she was nothing like a human, nothing like Haku what so ever. Sick to her stomach, she started to run, let her heart beat as fast as it was willing to go before she dropped dead of a heart attack. Although, the stopping of her heart never came and she was left dehydrated and still the same as before. It was ruining her life, even the black lady admitted that the crimes of getting back for what she did to Mew, all she could do was try to breathe and hope that she wouldn't make herself fall off a cliff. Although, today the grief of it all was slowly coming to an end, but not quite. Like Iskata said, it was going to take a lot of time before she got over anything, before she even healed a little. However, due to Asphyxia always shutting everyone and everything out, and the practice made perfect. She really didn't feel much now that she knew it would be over for now. The black lady wanted to take Haku to war, kill him and watch him die a slow death. That would please her beyond anything imaginable. Quickly snapping out of her thoughts, she looked at the male standing before her. Who the hell was around now? Why were the wolves just asking for trouble, anyone knew that they were extremely close to Inferni lands, so why the hell here? "Can I help you?" she asked blandly, making herself sound bored and tired. Sooner or later the idiocy of wolves would come to an end and they'd go running away. Although, wolves could say the same about coyotes... just like Asphyxia.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

Late, I know, sorry =(

Lubomir could hear the sound of oncoming paws but he made no movement to change his position. In fact, he simply tensed slightly and flicked his ear towards the sound. He was out of Inferni borders, therefore they could not hunt him for trespassing. They could warn him, fight him, yes, but not for that. Soon, it came into view. Black as the night surrounding her (by size, he guessed it would be a she), she seemed to eat the ground under her paws, her movements quick and confident. She was nothing like what Mew had been and he painfully remembered her broken form, the way she seemed to sway and the fragility in her eyes. Lubomir had never seen anyone who was as at peace with death as that female had been. He'd thought of getting revenge on Asphyxia, whoever she may be, but that would prove nothing. And it would solve nothing. Violence was not the key. Perhaps diplomacy was.

When she stopped, he sized her up. If need be, he would take her. He couldn't guarantee a win, no one could, but perhaps she would not be as strong as the other one had been. Lubomir allowed himself to stare at her, unaware of who she was and what her mood could be. From her tone of voice she merely seemed bored, but it could all be pretence. 'I know this is Inferni land. But not this spot. I am close to your borders, but not in them. I come in peace. Can I have your name first, please? My lady.' He added the latter as an afterthought. 'I have come, believe it or not, to talk.' He'd come to find out about Mew. And about what was truly happening and why these ones seemed to hate wolves so much. In a sense, perhaps Lubomir was much more foolish than he cared to admit.

[/html]
[html]

The black mistress looked away a moment. Only wanting to talk? Ha! That had to be a joke. Quickly Asphyxia looked back at him and made her way a little closer, "Don't worry...I'm sure my stomach is full for the evening." she said it with more enthusiasm, sarcasm, and even excitement making her voice very women like. Nothing really had been very interesting the last few days. Haku came and left, Iskata came and left and now this poor wolf was not going to meet the fate of Mew who came and was still technically there with her, forever because of what happened and what was going down. The women was almost twitchy from not being on her drugs the last few days. Asphyxia was sure of herself that she was not going to be telling the male her name, but why not, her guard was up some high, "Asphyxia Holocaust." her tail swayed out of relaxation, "And coming to talk is very... different for wolves. I'll have to remember this one." she said it with a little laugh at the end, more annoyed then anything. "And what should I have the pleasure for talking to you about today?" pretend excitement rolled off her tongue like spit. The black lady sat down on her haunches fully facing the male.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

'I'm sure, my lady, that you would take me on my word that I mean no harm and not deem me worthy of your midnight snack.' There was a light sneer accompanying this statement, though Lubomir had meant very little through it. He was amused by her, even if maybe he should have felt intimidated. Was she flirting with him? For a minute the wild thought came to him that perhaps she was trying to get him to like her. His mind made a surprise connection by pointing out that she was as black as Ember had been, but her eyes shone red in the starlight. Ember had green eyes. It almost annoyed him to think that he could compare her to Ember, when her next words derailed his thoughts completely.

So this was the famous (or infamous?) Asphyxia. The one who had hurt Mew. He wondered if he could feel outrage, anger, hate. Instead, he felt, of all things, playful. He wanted to tease her a bit and again he had to wonder exactly why. Would she give him the information more freely if she saw him as a neutral pawn? Or was she indeed flirting, in which case he would have to be careful, lest he succumb to some kind of charm. 'I take it wolves do not readily come to talk, my lady. That is a woeful thought to me. But then, are you not a wolf? Do you not hunt, shift, read, write? Why do you separate me from you?' She sounded irked, but then he had been peaceful. He could use that white flag as a shield, if need be. 'I wish to talk about you. And please do not be surprised, lady Holocaust. You may not have had good experiences with wolves, but I am no fighter, nor do I wish to engage in combat.' It was like admitting weakness. But again, he had not come here to fight anyone. In his mind, this was the right thing to do. The right choice to have made. At least now she'd sat down she didn't frighten him so much.

[/html]
[html]

It was almost complete bullshit of what he spoke, what he said. Plus, she didn't even dare reply to his questions... she couldn't care less what he thought. She knew very well that he knew Asphyxia was born and bred as coyote and coyote only. Quietly she listened until it was time to talk, "Why do we need to talk about me?" she was so stubborn, it was very likely he would not get anything out of her, "Well what is your name then? I shall not speak a word until I get your name." ever since the attack on her, Asphyxia made sure to get all her passers names, be aware of the scenes around her.
Nothing was getting different anymore, in fact everything was still the same. Asphyxia tried really hard to keep herself focused, to keep herself locked down and keep her walls up from anyone trying to get inside. She still yet had seen any of her children because really.... she couldn't face them, couldn't face anyone. And what if her mate came back? Did he still want her? Did he think about her the way she still thought about him? So many questions, such little precious time.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

He sighed. He tried to sound weary, defeated, not annoyed. Lubomir had not really come to have her shoot him down this way. He feigned some sort of disappointment, a feeling of bitter regret that she would not attempt to engage in conversation with him. It pained him, really. 'Because, my lady, I am not in the least bit interesting. But since there is no other way around this, so be it. I am Lubomir.' Two could play at this game. If she wanted to be stubborn, so could he. He didn't mention Shadowed Sun. Why drag his pack into this? He'd come from a long way away, had no ties with what had come to pass before. So he would not let Tayui, Pilot or Skoll pay for his sins. Connor... well, maybe.

'I know about what happened to Mew. I know you hurt her. Lady Holocaust, I have not come for revenge. I have come to understand.' He looked her straight in the eyes, his gaze steady and calm. 'Why did you do that to her? Had she done something wrong?' There was pain shinning in his eyes and a need to understand this female, to understand her reasons.

[/html]
[html]

Asphyxia quickly turned to him as he answered, especially when he mentioned Mew. So many knew, she didn't care except for the fact that it was haunting her, like the thought of Naloxone, it just wouldn't go away. "I have nothing to say to you, so get lost before you find trouble. If you seen what happened to her, you better make sure that I don't get crazy on your ass and let it happen to you." with that she looked away and walked away a bit, finding a big distance between them, still of a talking distance of course, one without having to raise voices. She did not want him to bother her, Lubomir could so bother someone else.

[/html]
[html]
Oh Hai I'm Lubomir and I hold up threads D:

She was running away. So she was guilty. He narrowed her eyes and scanned the horizons behind her, towards Inferni. She could call to their leader and Gabriel would finish the job now, no doubt about it. Instead, she merely put distance between them. Lubomir fell back on the silence between them and stifled a low chuckle. Go crazy on his ass? She could hurt him, yes, of course, but not that badly. At least he couldn't say it was that badly. He had to remind himself that this was a war situation and they could be enemies. Lubomir hated violence, yes, and sometimes he regretted giving his word to both Mew and Haku that he would be a loyal friend. He should have taken a neutral stance. Too late for that now.

His gaze settled on Asphyxia again and it struck him that she looked aloof. Like Mew, but broken in a different way. 'Lady Holocaust, I have offended you. Accept my deepest apologies. Tell me, if they attack you, if her pack come for your hide, will you fight?' His tone was once again inquisitive. Mew had mentioned retribution by her brother, but if Lubomir asked about that he'd soon have all of Inferni chasing him down. And the night was growing long. His pack mates would not be awake. No. Better stick with diplomacy. So far, at least, she hadn't tried to eat him.

[/html]
I've been so busy, we'll have to end this here, but I would like another thread in the future. (=
You can reply or could you get them to archive it? Thanks <3 ^.^
[html]

The black women threw her head back for a laugh. She walked forward, in anger till she was only seconds away and spoke with disgust and no humor, "I do not accept your apology, and you can take yourself and walk away because I..have nothing to say to a wolf." practically spitting the words at him, she turned her back side to him and simply started to walk away. Asphyxia preferred to run, so she did, leaving him in her dust.

[/html]
[html]
I'd love one in the future! Maybe when you get back?

For a split second, he thought she would harm him. Lubomir held his breath for the minutest of seconds, thinking she would strike. He would not retaliate. Why should he? It would be his own fault if she found him annoying or rude. And then, to his great wonder, she made a jab at his being a wolf and ran off. He watched her go and did not call out or chase her. She had stated her view on the matter. The way he saw it, she was a coyote, he was a wolf, and she would always see them as that. There would be an impenetrable barrier between them, though he could not see why she would treat him like this. He was a worthless fighter and she could take him down; he had come for answers and she simply ran; what demons haunted the lady Holocaust?

For what seemed like aeons he waited for her return, a brief flash of his desire to speak to her fuelled by his inquisitive nature. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to see her respond to him, open up, explain. The moon hung low in the sky by the time Lubomir turned back to Shadowed Sun. His heart was heavy and his mind troubled. He could no longer be certain he had made a right choice.

[/html]