Could you tell?
[html]

HORRID SHORT POST....

Aleo dodged the great stallion's headbutt, ducking just in time. Razekiel shrugged, an explained his horse. "No problem. I should've asked first." He added a good natured chuckle and stepped away from the horse. He wasn't afraid or even angry, just a free spirited horse could be a little too free spirited for him. As the coyote man raised his hand and said the words of a creed, a promise. " I am a d'Lanri. I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life." Aleo imitated the man, repeated all of the word of the creed. His right hand was raised and he spoke truthfully and clearly. After the words were finished, all he could think about was how he could be a member of the Ichika family. There also was someone within the pack that he needed to see, a woman by the name of Shiloh. Who he had feelings of fondness and closeness with. She made him smile. Soon he would be an Ichikan. Someone who was allowed within the lands and able to do what they want and work. The boy gave Razekiel and Noah a smile of gratitude and thanks, happy that they had come to his call and were able to answer and help him join.[/html]

Messages In This Thread