lost in my own backyard
A grin split her maw at the words her leader said, with a guilty shrug she debated. "Isn't a friend a partner in crime at times too? I'd watch out.. peer pressure is a very persuassive thing.." her twinkling eyes followed the female's as she spoke, knowing that friends could get you to do things you normally wouldn't do otherwise, but the trouble and mischief friends got into tended to be the memories that were remembered and fawned over most later in life when the world settled down. She stretched out her water plastered frame and sighed as she enjoyed the patter of raindrops on her pelt as they spoke, knowing it had been too long since she'd spent the time with another.

She fiddled with one of the celtic armbands as a troubled shadow passed over her face for a moment, the words that followed were truthful and slightly worrysome. "I'm sure... but it's been a while since I've been out on my own, I've always had a sibling beside me.. and it seems.. bare without our shadows mingling now.." She knew she could make friends easily, it wasn't hard with her outlook on life and cheery joking nature, but she also had a dark side and dark things that thrilled and excited her, which she didn't want discovered by the whole world, friends were things that tended to interupt secret lives and mysteries. She shook her head and gave up the idea of what could happen when lives crossed.

She dropped her fingers from fiddling with the band as Cercelee spoke again, the bronze hued lady grinned at the obvious of what Firefly liked to do. She rolled her eyes slightly and joked. "That kindof stuff you learn on the sea, water doesn't stay fresh forever.. but I guess I could learn some sort of hobby or so.. What do you like to do.." she asked with slight curiousity, she hadn't really just hung around and sat chatting with anyone, especially out in the rain, but the last part didn't bother her, atleast she knew she could make friends and find things to do with her time since she really didn't have any sort of duties.

Messages In This Thread