The sky's the limit
[html]
OOC Sorry Shaw had to be the punching bag. My apologies for the wait as well, big shopping week coming up. And- Happy Thanksgiving Smile / +241

Luperci? Augustus repeated venomously. That’s what that stench was. He lashed his tail and snorted, his lips curled back to display his pearly canines. Luperci killed my brother, it makes a difference to me. He no longer believed his statement to be true, but it felt good to pin the blame on someone. It gave him an outlet for his anger. He no longer believed his father had been telling him the truth that day when his brother’s mangled corpse was found on the pack’s border. That didn’t matter now, as long as someone paid the price. His brother had been his world when they were just pups. They’d been each others' rocks, friends, and confidants. He had little confidence in finding that kind of trust again. He crouched down and spread his forepaws to give him a more solid footing. He glowered up at the male, letting the words pass over him. No one is more desperate than I…Just look at me. He snarled. My whole world was taken from me! He let his anger seep out of him in blistering waves. It was no longer about the two of them. What little composure he had was dissolving, and his emotions came pouring out of him. He’d held them in for so long, he just couldn’t do it anymore. You’re looking at one. He said, raising himself to his full height and lifting his head to stand tall and proud.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread