Exploration of the Manor
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this reply my dear, I am very pleased to hear that you have gotten your glasses Smile Also I like the table, it's much better than anything that I could code myself Smile

The sable female had to confess that she was rather pleased that the male had not injured his hand, after all that had been happening within the lands they needed every able body to be at its best, to be fighting fit and ready for any attack that might suddenly come. It would have been terrible if the male had indeed put himself out of use for the future battles; especially as he seemed to be so passionately ready to defend his new home, besides he was a large male and looked as though he might be very handy when it came to fighting. The dark mother smiled at the younger male as he thanked her for looking at his hand, the truth was that it was no problem for her, she was not the pack's healer, that duty lay at the feet of Savina's daughter Cambria; but the ebony female had the knowledge and the ability to help out, even if it was in a minor way, she had more healing knowledge than most, though she would never claim to be a great healer, more of an emergency medic, called upon when healers were in short supply.
"It was no trouble, I would rather have made sure that your hand was not broken than leave you to suffer if it was." Soran replied, smiling as she did so. It seemed that this male was a kind soul, at least he was seeming to become more relaxed now, this was a good sign to the dark female, she did not like the idea of any of her pack mates feeling anything less than completely at home within the pack lands. For the sable mother these lands were totally and unquestioningly home, she wanted everyone to feel that way, to love the land and the pack as she did. The male spoke and the lady turned her velvety ears to catch what he was saying, he said that he had not found a definate place to put a den but that he had found some interesting spots.
"Well I am glad that you are considering places to put your den. You are of course welcome to sleep in the manor until you find yourself a place that you are certain of, if you wish to of course." Soran replied, smiling at the male in a motherly fashion as they walked. The truth was that she was greatly enjoying walking with this male, she was pleased that he was finding himself at home here.

The mood seemed to change in a sudden moment as Kota grabbed her arm, dragging her into the thicker cover of the lands, the ebony pelted female tested the air, sniffing tentatively, she caught the scent of the bear and nodded at the male. The bear was tresspassing, but after Jazper's story of how a bear had been injured in a moment of confusion between it and the pack she was reluctant to do anything. She did not like the idea of another case of crossed wires in communication causing an injury to a bear, or indeed to a pack member, she shuddered slightly as she remembered the great, lengthy scars that now crossed Jazper's chest. It had been a momentary fight, but it had caused a lot of damage, with the current war the dark female could not risk herself or Kota being injured over such a folly. She watched as the bear lumbered into view, her ears flattened against her skull, it was tresspassing after all, perhaps she should go and shoo it away from the lands. Luckily as soon as it appeared it seemed to realise that it was in the wrong place and began to lumber off back in the direction of the borders. This was a relief to the ebony female, that much she could not deny; anything that avoided conflict at the moment was a good thing. The male growled that he hated bears and Soran looked at him with curious green eyes.
"May I ask why you hate bears so Kota?" She asked, curious to know why the male hated them so, she was not fond of them, their sheer size and power making them a dangerous enemy if they chose to be one, but she could not say that she hated them, she simply treated them with a healthy respect.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 730
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread