if i cut off your arms, cut off your legs
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... work-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top;0px;background-position:top">
ooc: Is it okay for me to join in on the fun too?

Sirius was the only pup that was brave enough to roam the city alone...at least, that's what he had thought when he'd started off earlier. He liked to go to the city whenever his father was busiest--it meant that Pilot wouldn't notice it when he slipped away. Sometimes he asked Sirius where he'd been, but it was easy enough to just lie about it. Most days he went "to the border" to sniff for tresspassers. At least, whenever Pilot asked. Sometimes he didn't.

He'd gone to see his brother, in Twilight Vale recently, but hadn't recieved the kind of greeting he'd wanted. Usually Apollo was completely submissive to him, and followed him around everywhere like a lost little baby. But his brother had met him head-on. He'd tried to knock some sense into him, but there had been an adult around...so he hadn't been able to. He'd only been able to threaten him a little bit.

He approached his younger sibling from around the back of the hospital building, not seeing the adult for a few seconds. "Polly, what's a dumbhead like you doin's out here? I could smellz your stink from acrost' the city!" When his eyes fell upon the stranger he frowned. "And who'z you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread