watch the wild horses
[html]

occgoodnessss

While she wasn't overly satisfied with his reply, she nodded along all the same. 'Andrej, why not go inside for a moment, I need to speak with Leon'. The cat rose, stretching elegantly, before leaping down from the post and scampering off, his body soon blending in with the scenery. Although Io wasn't sure if he had truly gone, it didn't matter, as he knew the details anyway. But even so she assumed that Leon would be happier without him. Closing her eyes, she began to speak. 'I am going to see Shurui' she opened her eyes, watching closly for any change in Leon's behaviour.

'I am not going to mention you, I jsut think he should know that...' she had no reason to continue, both she and Leon knew the chance of Shurui's pups still living. It was cruel to spring this upon him, and perhaps she was being cruel by torturing him along side Andrej, but she needed something to entertain her, just for a while. 'I am sorry for just spring this on you...' she said quietly, her head low and her eyes flicking nervously from the ground to Leon. Whatever Leon said wouldn't change her mind, and honestly she knew no right why he would want to argue with her, she was nothing to do with him as far as a relationship was concerned.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread