Dream Is Collapsing
[html]
OOC Powerplay fine. Said those trained could hear. I'm just messed in my writing

Terra sighed as yet again she found herself face to face with an arrow. She was starting to really dislike those weapons. No matter how good she was Terra could hardly outrun everything, and dodging arrows at the range she kept meeting them was near impossible. Her ears pricked at his words. They were rather odd, hard to make sense of. He lowered the bow though, and tossed the rabbit he'd killed in her direction. Not caring how it made her look Terra tore in, devouring the rabbit as fast as she could.

Mission accomplished she sat up, licking her chops. There was a bit of blood here and there, but most of it had gotten in her mouth. With the meal filling her there was no reason for Terra to remain in lupine form while the stranger wasn't so began the shift to optime. It always felt strange no matter how many times it happened. Her bones stretched and shifted, her fur growing thicker in places. Done she looked the stranger in the eye. Thanks for the meal. I wish I was a better hunter so I wouldn't always be scavenging like this. Terra grinned sheepishly at her comment, hoping he wouldn't think too poorly of her.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread