i mean to say (joining)
[html]

My one regret in all of this is never being with you.
With me? You mean to say... sex?
I mean to say.

Tam appreciated the brevity of his wait. He could think of very little more impolite than allowing one to simply rot along the borders while the pack continued on its way within — luckily, he didn't even need to hide his distaste in such behavior, as he was quickly joined by a pack wolf. He kept his eyes dutifully and carefully angled downward, though his expression was friendly and utterly polite; it did, however, lack warmth.

The young wolf was struck by the particularly informal way in which he was greeted, though his brows arched only slightly, and his disapproval was veiled well enough. His eyes, clear and clean like the a far-drifting glacier without the influence of the sky, stood out starkly beside his dark coat as he peered a little higher so as not to seem overly eager to please — etiquette and insecurities need not go hand in hand.

"Good afternoon to you, miss," spoke the brown wolf, his tone cool and clipped and silky smooth like mercury running through splayed fingers. "I hope I have found you well, Miss Savina." Amended Tam as she gave him her name, canting his head very slightly. "I would ask permission to join your pack, should your situation allow for it." He nodded curtly, his lips upturned in his usual polite though chilled smile as he waited for the emerald-eyed beauty to grace him with a response.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread