i mean to say (joining)
[html]

My one regret in all of this is never being with you.
With me? You mean to say... sex?
I mean to say.

Sunshine. He lifted his slender muzzle to the sky and allowed the warmth and light to kiss his features, turning the shadowed chocolate into sienna, running into Indian red along his face. His eyes drank their fill of the early afternoon brilliance, turning from aquamarine to the clearest blue imaginable, reflecting the vividness of the sky. Tam inhaled deeply and then exhaled, a smile dressing his handsomely crafted features as he lowered his face from the sky, breathing in the smell of sun-warmed grasses and dry, dry dirt. Quietly and with his usual expression of gentlemanly kindliness worn fittingly on his visage, Tam made his way to an approximate border and simply stopped.

He stood, rooted to the spot, with a rigidity of posture that suggested any laxness in his personality would be hard to find. His tail was carefully neutral and his ears were pressed genteelly against his head, and his eyes were downcast; nonthreatening, nondescript, and utterly polite, Tam quietly waited to be noticed.

Tam's wish for a pack was sudden and unexplainable. He had been a loner for much of his life, after leaving the nest of his family, traveling to and fro as a roving medic. He didn't really have friends... he had acquaintances. He politely explained the services he was able to offer to anybody who would listen, did what he was bid to, and then left with a smile and a bow and a flourish of his brown-and-white tail. Tam wasn't restless, per se, but rather hadn't found anything that would incline him to stay for overly long. Perhaps, this time, he would find his home — his heart, even, for home was where the heart is he'd always heard. Tam canted his head at the thought, but beyond that, not a muscle did the wolf move as he waited in the warm sunlight for the next chapter of his less than fearsome adventures to begin.

1. Character Name: Riverlethe Tam

2. Character Birthdate: April 16, 2006

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular

4. Species: N/A

5. Gender: Male

6. Your e-mail: verbalklepto@gmail.com

7. A secondary form of contact: blucrayawn (aim)

8. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Affiliate button

[/html]
[html]
wc 300

The Italian female's paws were padding softly through the lands of Twilight Vale. Her injured back leg was feeling better everyday. She imagined it would not be long now until she could use it like normal. As she glided through the trees, shadow and sun illuminated her pelt, turning patches of the raven fur brown in the light. Her bright green orbs shining with beauty and intelligence. It was a gorgeous day and she loved the feel of the sunlight washing over her. The femme took a deep breath of the fresh air and a scent came to her. It was not familiar to her. That wasn't necessarily a surprise, she was still fairly new to these lands, but she did not smell the scent of the pack on it. The wolfess turned her direction towards the stranger.

It did not take long for her to arrive near the pack borders. She was walking up at a regular pace, non-threatening but with purpose. Then her emerald vision caught the wolf that the scent belonged to. A sigh of relief escaped her throat. It was not a coyote, only another lupine waiting to be greeted. The girl still was not sure what the cause of the problems were with the coyotes, she only knew that they were there. The ebony wolf walked friendly up to the other, her tail raised but wagging. "Ciao!" A smile swept across her dark muzzle. "Nice to meet you sir, it is a beautiful day is it not? My name is Savina, how can I help you?" The words that came from her mouth dripped with her Italian accent. He was a handsome wolf, that was plain to see. The male had a good air about him as well, helping her calm mood stay in place.

[/html]
[html]

I mean to say.

Tam appreciated the brevity of his wait. He could think of very little more impolite than allowing one to simply rot along the borders while the pack continued on its way within — luckily, he didn't even need to hide his distaste in such behavior, as he was quickly joined by a pack wolf. He kept his eyes dutifully and carefully angled downward, though his expression was friendly and utterly polite; it did, however, lack warmth.

The young wolf was struck by the particularly informal way in which he was greeted, though his brows arched only slightly, and his disapproval was veiled well enough. His eyes, clear and clean like the a far-drifting glacier without the influence of the sky, stood out starkly beside his dark coat as he peered a little higher so as not to seem overly eager to please — etiquette and insecurities need not go hand in hand.

"Good afternoon to you, miss," spoke the brown wolf, his tone cool and clipped and silky smooth like mercury running through splayed fingers. "I hope I have found you well, Miss Savina." Amended Tam as she gave him her name, canting his head very slightly. "I would ask permission to join your pack, should your situation allow for it." He nodded curtly, his lips upturned in his usual polite though chilled smile as he waited for the emerald-eyed beauty to grace him with a response.

[/html]
[html]
Well, my computer is working again. Glad you didn't have to wait too long Smile Also you can put "Leader Needed" in the title/subtitle of your post now.
wc 328

As his expression changed slightly and he responded to her greeting she could sense the chill to his demeanor. The onyx female didn't understand where this coldness came from, and she did not particularly like it. She had been perfectly nice to the male, and she had greeted him in the same manner that she had been greeted when she arrived in these lands. The wolf kept the same posture and smile on her face, though the kindness was slightly diminished in her emerald eyes.

"I am well enough, thank you." The sable girl's voice became stiffer than it had been before. She said nothing of her bandaged back leg, not wanting to show any form of weakness and vulnerability in front of this stranger. When she had first reached him she had been happy to welcome him, but his chilled persona put her off. The Pyxis would've liked nothing more than to tell this male to kindly take his business elsewhere, however it was not her place to pass judgment. "I believe that our borders are open, but let me call for a leader." The wolfess threw back her sleek head, emitting a sweet howl from her throat. She let the note hang in the air for a while to make sure that one of the leaders heard. The raven girl hoped that Naniko would answer her call. The Andromeda would help her mood against this somewhat unpleasant male. However she wouldn't mind if her mate, Conri came either. She still had yet to meet him and greatly desired to.

With her howl finished she turned her slender head back to the chocolate wolf in front of her. "So, what might your name be stranger?" It did not please the femme that he had not given his name in return for hers. There seemed to be many things that did not please her about this wolf. Still, she kept her manner as pleasant as she could.

[/html]
There was a call for a leader, and Lucifer at the time had nothing better to do. Colibri was away and Jazper was being the all watch big brother that he always was, watching out for the pups seemed to be what he was good at doing. Though it was clear that Jazper was nothing short of wonderful. He was a skilled hunter and a great pup sitter. The male took his beaten body towards the border, hoping like hell it was Deuce coming back. The grass wasn't always greener...in this case it was brown. Brown and dry.

Lucifer came to the borders where there was two wolves standing the black babe was clearly one of the pack members, her coat was heavy with the sent of the lands, Lucifer gave her a soft smile, never having the honor of metting her the male would soon say whom he was. The blue eyed Circinus, looked at the male. "Hello I'm the Circinus of the pack, name is Lucifer." The male looked to the black lady with a soft smile trying to make everything go as smooth as he could for every one, Vale was always taking members, after kicking one of the founding members out Lucifer was trying to gather as many as they could to make up for the lost of one. "What do you think of him? I value the thoughts of the pack members?" He wanted her to be able to understand that not only did they want members, but they didn't need them. Twilight Vale had enough drama in it's land with out bring in more.
[html]

I mean to say.

Tam nodded in a similarly polite manner, though he noted without pleasure the stiffness to her tone. His coldness wasn't out of spite or some hidden agenda; it was simply what he had been taught. Careful composure, an ease and eloquence of speech, and to always keep unseemly emotions tucked beneath the surface. That had been his upbringing, and the young gentleman upheld it righteously, and had yet to fully grasp that others were not taught the same thing — the crassness of those he encountered still startled and disheartened him.

So what might your name be, stranger? Tam blinked, startled by his own forgetfulness. His smile waned, somewhat sheepish, as he offered her yet another charming grin. "Forgive my impropriety," begged the wolf, canting his head. "My name is Riverlethe Tam, though Tam for short if it suits." Tam nodded, his head pivoting slightly as a second pack wolf came into view. The dark wolf assessed the newcomer carefully with his seagreen eyes, though all scrutiny was done calmly and concealed carefully. It wasn't as though he was in a position to judge, though the other seemed to be in quite poor condition, which didn't bode well for Tam's respect towards him.

"It is my pleasure, sir," stated Tam with a dip of his head, his visage still that of a gentlemanly formality. "Mister Lucifer, allow me to introduce myself as Tam." He bowed his head a little lower then, judging his position to be less advantageous than he may have liked, and therefore wanting for a little extra respect.

[/html]
[html]
wc 363

Savina looked over the newcomer with a hard gaze that usually did not enter her orbs. Her eyes more resembled hardened gems instead of the welcoming light that was most often found. After her last words to him the coldness in his visage cracked like ice momentarily. He did seem truly sorry that he had forgotten to introduce himself, and that comforted the sooty femme some. Though she still thought he seemed almost too polite, too calculated. Perhaps she was being too harsh on him, it could be her distaste for males rearing its ugly head. Internally she growled at the thought of Serge, the wolf who sired her, but no sound emitted from her slender throat. "It is forgiven. That's a nice name you have, Tam." The female's tone had softened again, but it still was not as pleasant as it had been when she initially greeted him.

As she heard someone approaching she turned her head, gently rolling back her ears and lowering her tail to show submission, yet still retaining higher posture than the newcomer. Lucifer hm? The Pyxis had not been aware that there was another leader besides Naniko and Conri, but it made sense. Most packs did have betas. Savina was somewhat surprised when Lucifer asked for her opinion on Tam, but the girl didn't dislike it. It made her feel good that her thoughts were valued. She gave a soft smile back to the ebony male before returning her gaze to the chocolate wolf before them. He was lucky that he had shown a fissure in his chilled exterior. If not for that she would have been tempted to dismiss him. However the Italian lady was a forgiving soul for the most part, and believed in giving people second chances. "I think he would be a much more pleasant wolf if he would melt some of that icy disposition he has. However besides that he seems nice enough." Her tone was not overly hard, she did not want to seem bitchy, but the wolfess believed that she had made her point clear. That Tam needed to work on his attitude, but not deserving of being rejected outright.

[/html]
The leader cared that his pack should all get along, if they couldn't act like a family then they had come to the wrong lands. The black male sat down mawing over every thing that the female had said. The male had a bitter tone, but Lucifer had when he first met Naniko, but it had been a basic misunderstanding. The two of them grew to be great friends, he went to her often in clouded tears, and she came to him when he was in Jadded Shadow. It was a great friendship. The male tossed his head to the side, thinking things over, mawing over how to tell the male what things where good as it. With a sight the male looked to the male that was wanting to come and live in the pack. Standing up the male started to walk away but stooped giving the black lady a smile with a nod. "Show him around...Corvus till that ice melts."
[html]

Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]