Enthusiastic Cloud
[html]

Sometime she felt out of the loop, with things going on around her that she didn’t always understand. She didn’t know what had happened in the year since Ahren had left them. She did hold some contempt for the coyote for his actions, but Jasper seemed nice enough…not like Ahren. She was glad that he was accepting her help—she did like to feel useful. It seemed like half of her life had been spent recovering from some injury or another. Physical and emotional both.

”I see—Misery is my aunt, too. Well…sort of. I think she’s my great aunt. Her sister is your mother—so…your mother is my great aunt, too? I’m not sure. When family lines get twisted together, things get confusing. I think we’d be cousins, maybe. But really far apart” She was glad to have discovered this; when was having more family members not a good thing? He had some of the evil D’angelo in him, but, like in her case, it didn’t seem to be showing.

”Sure, that sounds good. I can help with that, if you don’t mind me trying…I love painting. There’s a shed out in the human city that I paint stuff on sometimes”

She came closer, looking at the supplies. ”Where did you get all of this? Did you haul it back from the city?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread