Exploration of the Manor
[html]
I am a little fail at coding I will admit XD And sorry for the wait on this, the last week has been hectic with the show.

The sable female visibly relaxed as the bear disappeared out of sight, it was a good thing that it had gone, she did not want there to be any fighting or bloodshed on the pack lands, especially with the current situation, with the war. A fight between the pair of wolves and the bear would have been unnecessary and potentially very costly to the wolves, costly in the sense that they could be injured seriously or that the wolves could lose their lives and the pack would lose members and allies. It would have been a painful and dangerous mission, it was a good thing that the bear seemed to realise that it had trespassed and left before any trouble was caused. The dark pelted female turned her attention back to Kota as he spoke, listening carefully as he explained why he hated bears, explaining that as a child he had been savaged by one, that he had been attacked, most likely by a hungry bear that had broken bones and clawed him mercilessly. The dark female's ears drooped a little with sadness for him, it sounded like it had been quite the ordeal for him, she could scarcely imagine the terror that would have come with such an attack; her father had attempted to attack her numerous times when she had been young, but she had never been on her own and had been protected for the most part, also he had not been the size of a bear, although he had been a huge male. Soran could not scale up the fear and pain in her head, to be attacked by something of that size; at least when she had been attacked by her father she had had something of a chance to fight back, to hurt him at least. A pup fighting against a bear would not have had that chance, surely a bear would have barely felt any retaliation, shaking off any bites or scratches as being barely anything, barely being able to feel them. The ebony female could not help but feel sorry for the male, it seemed that all the wolves that came to the lands had had something terrible that had happened in their pasts.
"I am so sorry to hear that Kota, it sounds like it was a terrible ordeal to have gone through. You are very lucky that all of your injuries healed so well. Did it take you a long time to recover?" Soran asked, looking at the male with concern in her large eyes.

The sable mother nodded as the male said that his hatred was not from anger but from fear, Soran understood that, she had hated Hollow for some time, but that had been through fear, he had after all attacked her in the most savage way and she had found herself unable to defend herself, it had been a long time before her hatred had changed and become born of anger.
"I know what you mean Kota, it's such a shame that it happened to you." The sable female replied, her hand reaching up to brush her mane from her eyes.The male then asked if there were any females that were close to his own age in the pack. It seemed that the male was thinking about starting a family potentially, the sable female understood this as well, after all he was of about the right age to be considering settling down and starting a family, especially as he had just joined a pack, this was the right sort of time for him to think about finding a female and potentially having pups. The dark female smiled and nodded.
"There are some females that might be of your own age in this pack, are you considering starting a family then Kota?" Soran asked, her lips curling into a smile, she was fond of the male already, she could see him being a good father and mate to someone. The male then asked if she had any family and the sable female let out a soft chuckle, her mind wandering over her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren; there were plenty of them to think about after all.
"I have a lot of family actually, no brothers or sisters or the like. But my granddaughter is a member of this pack, my grandson, his mate and his children live in Cour des Miracles, it is a pack that is just to the north of here. Other than that my children seem to be travelling the lands, I have not seen them for a long time. I miss them. How about you, any siblings?" Soran asked, she was enjoying this walk and talk with the dark male.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 788
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread