I will not BREAK
[html]

HEY!

The day started out chilly in the early hours, the sun was out though. He had gone out running this morning; it became more comfortable as the

temperature warmed up a bit. On his way back to the caves he spotted a black and white female in the center of a clearing. He wasn’t the only one doing

some form of training; this girl was wielding a sword. He couldn’t help but stop and stare, leaning against a tree from a distance he watched her. As she

swung away Mido was intrigued by how her colors seemed to divide her directly in half. He continued to follow her with his eyes in amazement as though she

was engaged in combat with an opponent who wasn’t there, was it all in her head?

He left the stability of tree to get a closer look, and possibly talk to her. Since he had been in Anathema he’d done some training on his own, but he

dealt with nothing concerning any weaponry. Thinking about it now, he really needed to learn a weapon of some kind. Maybe this woman would be willing to

teach him if he asked nicely, or she might say no, there was only one way to find out.

“Hey there, you’re really good with that sword.” The first words out of his mouth were really just to get her attention. She was really getting

into what she was doing. “My name is Mido, and I was wondering if you would be willing to teach me how to use a sword, if it’s not too much trouble that

is.”
The split colored female was under no obligation to do so. It would be really awesome if she agreed to it though.

Table by Alex Lyrics by Jonathan Coulton Re: Your Brains Image courtesy of franklystupid.wordpress.com

<style>
.zombie p. ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.zombie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zombie p {color: white; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.zombie b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.zombie {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... mbies2.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread