and why?
[html]

OOC

Amy grinned. He had hesitated at the extraction of a promise. That meant he wouldn't back out. That was very good news for her. Even better, he had accepted. That meant she now had a killer under her wing. Good. You'll just have to repeat after me. His worries about what she would ask him to do was sweet, but unnecessary. She didn't even know what she'd ask him to do.

I'm not too sure. It depends on what I need. That's why I'm taking a promise, as a hold against the future. I don't need your services now, but I would certainly like to have them available when I do. She wouldn't ask him to kill for her, of course. That was her own private pleasure. The things she would ask for would be more along the lines of getting food and repairing stuff. She might also use him to go places she'd gotten in trouble at to continue her trading. Are you read?

Amy Sunders

<style>
.amy1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.amy1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#C80101; text-shadow:#E23E07 0px 0px 5px;}
.amy1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amy1 b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.amy1 {background-color:#8a0808; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.amy1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.amy1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread