Don't Forget The Horses
[html]

Word Count → 316

Jace's sudden agression startled Kiara. Neither she nor Shiloh had done anything wrong and were simply saying hello. Kiara immediately dropped low to the ground. With her fluffy tail tucked and her ears flat against her head it made the arctic wolf seem even smaller than normal. The young wolf kept her head low and only dared to look up at Shiloh

It pained Kiara to see Shiloh with such a panicked expression on her face. This extra strain was not good for her or the puppies. Shiloh had been sick recently and Kiara was worried that her fear for Jace might cause yet another attack. Kiara glanced back at Jace and Temo, but she didn't dare raise herself. Kiara could hear Shiloh as she quickly stumbled away muttering apologies. Oh how she longed to join Shiloh, but someone needed to answer their questions.

Without rising or even looking at Jace, Kiara began to speak. "I'm sorry, we didn't mean to intrude... we..." Kiara didn't know what to do. She had simply been exploring the pack territory. She still wasn't used to how luperci "claimed" areas as their own within pack lands. She had been unaware that she might be trespassing, but was now painfully aware of the possibility. "Jace, please excuse Shiloh. Both for today and last time we met. Before you saw both Shiloh and her other, Kavi. They are two wolves in one body and Kavi is a bit... blunt. Now Shiloh is sick and with puppies. So...please forgiver her."

Kiara knew that her explanation was far too simple, but even she didn't completely understand Shiloh and Kavi. The young wolf just hoped that Jace would be in a forgiving mood. "Um, perhaps...if you'd like.. I can help the two of you out as an apology. I can either help out as the Ikusei, or as just another paw. Um... is that okay?"

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread