Sky People
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 300+ :: had an idea, terra should get offended & try to demand what's going on in an aggressive manner. She will discover how to bring Belle on then and maybe learn how Xyza comes back... be a funny back and forth thing until Terra gets the clue but anytime she runs into Xyza she can have her little minion Belle come out. Just an idea to explore XD... Eleanor is too embarassed to make a second appearance she has such people issues.

The dark bi-coloured female ate greedily when she was given the permission by the other female. She didn’t take notice to her strange behaviour until her belly started to ache and her mind started to dull from exhaustion. It was a lot of work to rip into the small deer and her shirt was terribly ruined by its blood. She didn’t mind though as she rubbed the pleasant lump of meat that was in her usually concaved belly. What ever happened in her sleep the usually hungered female was rather grateful for it. With the distance grown between the pair Xyza had to raise her voice just slightly to be heard. She said with a pleasant tone in her foreign accented voice. I haven’t eaten that much... She paused to think. Maybe ever. Thank you so much for allowing me to join you... She paused again trying to recall the dark socked female’s name. Sorry... what’s your name? She asked her head tilted and eyes brightened by curiosity.

It was then she noticed the weariness of the other and knew she had done something to offend her. It sometimes happened when she was sleeping so she started to rise. Forgive me if I offended you, I honestly don’t know what I did to do so. I will leave you to the rest of the carcass... have a good night. She said her Polish accented voice heavy with a sadness. She wanted friends but most never really understood her so she was often forced to give up just as she was doing in that moment. She brushed her skirt and picked up her bag ensuring her yarn and needles were at least present among the mess within. She paused and looked around trying to figure out where she was and sighed. Can you direct me to Anathema? She asked sadly.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread