Sky People
[html]
Belle

Word Count → 270+ :: Lol always wonder how Xyza survived... common reaction... maybe they thought she was too pitiful and would die from starvation or otherwise... she's just lucky I guess.

Xyza didn’t expect it in the slightest, even when it was a common reaction it was why she was attempting to leave as friendly as possible. Her attempt had failed and therefore the reaction was unseen. The dark socked female was suddenly lunging at her teeth bared.

The fear took hold completely and Belle was thrown back into awareness. She had not seen Terra lunging at her no she couldn’t accept that. Belle lunged into a ball instantly starting to cry as she covered her head. They got her... they got the warrior. I shouldn’t have done this... please be forgiving me, please. The southern accent with the familiar tone she had used with the female earlier in their encountered returned with great fear and hysteria. Within her mind she had been captured when the dark socked female first led the attacked. She knew they were too smart, too wise to have allowed them to do such a thing.

She wanted nothing more but to flee in that moment but the paralyzing fear took great hold as she hugged herself into a tiny ball. It was quite an amazing sight really to see someone become so small in such a swift manner. She sobbed. [b]Oh warrior Terra, please, please forgive me for failing you. Now them gotcha and it’s my fault. Her eyes clenched shut with such a force everything was black and she thought she had been tossed into a hole to rot until they decided to kill or enslave her once more. This was her nightmare the complete fear of her body frozen and the threat of death around her.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread