never cheat your master
[html]
OOC: could have sworn i replied to this earlier. I must have lost the post i had vefore >.>' / 0+

She informed him that she had left because she had chosen to. He could not help but doubt these words, for what were the chances for the woman and he coming to the same lands? Chocolate ears fell back on his head, and he had the urge to say something, to deny the woman's intentions, but being whom he was, and whom she was, he held his tongue, considerably. He might have seemed to be stupid at times, but he was not, he knew he wasn't. He refused to speak out at the former and current volva that stood in front of him. He flicked his tail as he knelt before her, his head still bowed to her feet, and his sweetcorn eyes down on the woman's ankles. He wished to rise, but would not do so unless the woman told him to. This was the way he was and always had been. His mother was the one whom had taught him this since he was a pup, and he was stuck in his ways, neck deep really.

The woman gave him the excuse that the Father had told her to come here, and that her healing hand would be needed here. He still did not speak to her about the whole thing about her being here because he still was confused about it. The Father had taken him to Nova Scotia, not her. He felt as if it was her decision to come here, by following his scent. Again, he kept his thoughts to himself, his suspicions, his intuition. He even went as far as to try to deny his intuition, and believe her word. He truly did, and something in him did believe her lies. It shouldn't have, but it did.

The woman continued to ask him if there were any other stags around. Reykr looked to his Elk mount and then back to her. It's been awhile, but I saw a stag and it's mate a mile or so back that way. spoke the male, pointing to the east of them, where he had past a stag and it's colony. If I may ask, why do you ask? Are you hungry, Siv?

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.reykk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.reykk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread