Demon Contract
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Lounging on the ground Amy waited for someone to come. Someone would come, that she knew for sure. Her call had held the power of an alpha, if not the authority. Granted, it was quite rude to call at the pack borders like that since it could be construed as a threat to the leader. Amy didn't see it that way though. She was merely passing through, checking on her loyal subjects.

It wasn't long until the beat of hooves filled the air. Her eyes still closed she took a whiff of the rider. A female, experienced, and quite healthy. Smiling she opened her eyes, gazing at the dominant posture. So the girl thought she could match Amy. How amusing. Standing Amy held herself gracefully, in such a manner that it appeared the girl's appearance had been expected.

Thank you for coming. You are quite right, it would be rude for a guest to call like that. It's a good thing I'm not a guest then. I'm a trader. I've brought gifts for your leaders. You don't appear to be one of them though. She gave the girl a frank glance, measuring the hesitancy and secretiveness of the female. Without even thinking about it her posture outranked the wolf's, due to simple confidence and natural dominance.

A white crow arrived. She studied the bird with interest. Amy really would have to get a bird herself with their popularity. Another wolf arrived, this one male and with the aura of a leader. This one she would treat as an equal. Not far behind a white wolf appeared. Clearly she held control, waiting to see the reaction. Graciously she dipped her head, though her pose did not change. I am a traveler. I come with gifts for the leadership. She beckoned her hand for Hadley to come forward. Practically tripping over his feet the scarred slave approached, bearing a rare crossbow and an embroidered fur.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread