Demon Contract
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

It had been long enough since Amy had stopped by this pack that she felt safe approaching it. Her scent had altered a little, mixed with Hadley and the places she'd been. Some still remained the same, but Amy felt sure the weakling she'd beaten for trying to cheat her wouldn't report what Amy had done. Even if her scent had clung to the girl, no explanation would have been given for the reason. Giddily she licked her lips. Punishing the girl had been quite enjoyable. It wasn't often she let her inner beast out to play.

Standing at the borders Amy howled, a short booming call that bounced off the mountains. It was regal, demanding others to acknowledge her presence. Amy was no weakling to cower or submit to others. Amy was a queen in her own right, controlling the flow of trade. At least, that was her goal. She was still working on finding the weak points in the pack and building up the debts people held for her. Eventually they would have to answer to her, and with each trade, each exchange, that day grew closer. She sat down, calmly waiting for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: Aeron is wearing something much like link here and a hooded white cape that has gold trimming.

Aeron yawned as she stood out side the air so fresh. Stretching she sighed Io had stayed with Adwen and the boys Aeron had to hunt she had to move. What she needed to do was meet up with an old contact from the states and get her some much needed supplies. Nothing around here was like the stuff made at home.

Striking a match she lit her cigarette inhaling deeply. She hadn't done this in a long while she could have quit but that would be no fun. She had moved to the borders of the land she wasn't sure if she still had any traps out there or not. She just couldn't remember after everything that had happened in this month.

Ears swiveled on her head turning to the sound of a call. Fur on the back of her neck standing on end from the tone so rude. She shrugged dusting the white cape off she moved towards the sound. She could feel her tail raising though she never allowed herself to get to assertive. She'd never step on Naniko's tail. Though she may try to with Alaki a bit.

Infront of her appeared a golden hued female, Aeron almost with pure instinct placed a hand to her ornate sword. She was no Dasa she was the Iblis, the spy but she had much training and she could easily defend these lands. It was like old blood had began to burn. "So rude for a guest, you should make your call polite if you want to be allowed to visit." Aeron hadn't even pulled down her hood yet. Golden eyes just watched the girl.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

WC:446+ / James jumping in next i believe :3 Btw, Beyaz woulda arrived before Alaki so feel free to pp seeing an albino crow if you wish ^^; he woulda landed on a tree or something high up and nearby...

Hibiki reared in an attempt to throw him from her, grasping at her reigns he steadied the mare and backed her up against the stable's fence in an attempt to gain control of the stubborn horse once more. Eventually she calmed down, eats still flicked back in silent resentment but otherwise she seemed willing enough to let him ride her and so he loosened his grip on her reigns, gently running a grey hand over her neck, “Why do you always have to be so temperamental” he sighed and shifted slightly upon her back so that he was sat in a more comfortable manner, lightly pressing the mare's side's and encouraging her to go forward; Beyaz taking of from the branch he was perched on and flying ahead of his owner. As he grew near the border he heard a call, a rude summons of sort. Bringing Hibiki to a halt he flicked his ears back and growled a little under his breath, turning the mare around and easing her into a canter, making his way towards the location of the rude stranger to see who had such nerve to call upon Anathema in such a manner.

With a quick hand signal and a few low speech orders, he indicated for Beyaz to fly ahead and check the area out, the albino crow sensing his master's fowl mood and obeying without hesitation. Thankfully he was fully armed with his usual assortment of poisoned daggers and his katana and so if the other didn't quickly show respect he was in the mindset to teach the fool a lesson; he would not allowed for anyone to disrespect his pack like that. Maybe he was being petty and over reacting to a rude call, but he cared little about such things, focusing on his disgust at the other's complete lack of respect to his beloved pack.

Soon enough he approached the stranger, noticing that Aeron had already reached the rude one before him. Catching the Iblis's words he hid a smile, pleased to see that someone in the pack other than himself had been annoyed by the others manners. Pulling Hibiki up beside the female, he looked down at her, eyes glittering with mirth whilst his expression was it's usual irritated frown. “Aeron” he spoke her name, acknowledging her before turning to face the golden female. “For what reason would you approach our borders in such a rude manner” he spoke down to the women, disgust for her rolling from his tongue, hand instantly reaching for his katana to make sure the women understood that she'd crossed the line... and caught the Rakeeb in a less than pleasant mood.

<style type="text/css">
.crazkey1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:10px; margin:5px;}
.crazkey1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.crazkey1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.crazkey1 {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2b2kpi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #670000; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572125; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Most folks would swallow any lie that was fed to them; that was one of the most fundamental rules that Naniko lived by. Canines were stupid. They would believe something because they wanted it to be true or because they were afraid that it might be true. She had experienced this herself many times, enough to believe in the words. She'd deceived and lied in many situations to gain something for herself or the pack. Putting herself or the pack ahead trumped most other things to her; she could care less what most others wanted or desired as long as she got what she sought.

She padded slowly through the woods of Anathema on two legs, a long brown cloak flowing around her feet as she walked. It was growing colder with each day, but as long as she had her cloak she did not feel the bitterness of it as much. Her pale pelt was thick, but not thick enough to stand the harsh temperatures that the mountain brought once evening would hit. That was earlier and earlier these days. Naniko wasn't far from the call, but she did not hurry to get to the outsider. She ruled these lands and traveled at a pace comfortable to her; if they really wanted to see her, they would handle waiting.

The snow queen blended in with the scene that she walked through, pelt as white as the surrounding snow. Jade eyes glittered beneath her dark hood as the light caught them, her long silver braid extending out the hood and down the front of it. She was a large luperci, one of the biggest around at over seven feet tall; few in the luperci world could compare to her. This was not what had given her authority around these lands, though; her sharp attitude and charming personality had been contributing factors to her hold on Anathema for the past year. She demanded respect without having to ask for it in most cases.

The Angela approached the situation, standing behind Alaki and Aeron. She was proud to see that pack members had already zeroed in on this threat; she didn't take kindly to such a demanding howl, and it looked as if her members agreed. Actions spoke louder than words, to her, and she would see both what the female said and did during this exchange. It would define whether Naniko would speak with her...or if she would allow Alaki and Aeron to chase the outsider away and go on her way.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Lounging on the ground Amy waited for someone to come. Someone would come, that she knew for sure. Her call had held the power of an alpha, if not the authority. Granted, it was quite rude to call at the pack borders like that since it could be construed as a threat to the leader. Amy didn't see it that way though. She was merely passing through, checking on her loyal subjects.

It wasn't long until the beat of hooves filled the air. Her eyes still closed she took a whiff of the rider. A female, experienced, and quite healthy. Smiling she opened her eyes, gazing at the dominant posture. So the girl thought she could match Amy. How amusing. Standing Amy held herself gracefully, in such a manner that it appeared the girl's appearance had been expected.

Thank you for coming. You are quite right, it would be rude for a guest to call like that. It's a good thing I'm not a guest then. I'm a trader. I've brought gifts for your leaders. You don't appear to be one of them though. She gave the girl a frank glance, measuring the hesitancy and secretiveness of the female. Without even thinking about it her posture outranked the wolf's, due to simple confidence and natural dominance.

A white crow arrived. She studied the bird with interest. Amy really would have to get a bird herself with their popularity. Another wolf arrived, this one male and with the aura of a leader. This one she would treat as an equal. Not far behind a white wolf appeared. Clearly she held control, waiting to see the reaction. Graciously she dipped her head, though her pose did not change. I am a traveler. I come with gifts for the leadership. She beckoned her hand for Hadley to come forward. Practically tripping over his feet the scarred slave approached, bearing a rare crossbow and an embroidered fur.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: Aeron was not on horse nor has her horse with her just so everone knows she walked.

Aeron stood there watching the girl as she stood herself up and then began to talk. The warrior woman could feel her body tensing as she listened to the arrogance of such woman. She snarled lightly as she pulled her hood down. Golden eyes met the eyes of the other woman. A tan hand lay on her sword as she fought not to pull it out. You insolent pest, how dare you speak to me in such a manner. You are either a guest or an intruder here on our lands and your edging towards intruder." She snarled as she heard the hooves of a horse.

Next to her came Alaki and he spoke to her before the dog woman. Aeron nodded keeping her posture for it didn't show out ranking nor level ranking with Alaki. She merely held herself for her stature and to show the woman she would not back down.

Alaki had finished and the woman began to speak again as Aeron watched her as nothing changed with alaki and Naniko present. Gripping her sword tighter she snarled after the girl finished. If you are here to please the leaders and bring gifts then act it loner. Lower your stance you have no right or authority to hold your stance. I will make you lower yourself and be a good loner if I need to. She would not allow disrespect like this to Naniko or Alaki even though Alaki was a male. she slid her thumb on the guard and she pushed on it to show a portion of blade. She would die for Anathema even be exiled from it if it meant protecting it.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

[/html]
[html]

ITOU ALAKI
Closet mind is distorted instability.

Please release me before breaking.

So long... In humiliation

The final art is your dead face
Word Count :: 475 Didn't translate japanese bits cause well, he's just ranting/swearing/etc xD. Oh, and to clear up; Alaki arrived just as Aeron initially started speaking and he's on horseback...

It surprised him that there was someone so painfully stupid and foolish that they would openly provoke a pack along said packs borders. Silently he listened to the two female's exchange and before the wretched dog had a chance t appease him he had already made his mind up about the golden women; he did not like her, her attitude, nor anything about her and wanted her away from his and Naniko's pack lands. Sliding from Hibiki's back he landed with a low 'thump', his hand only separating from his blade for a second before moving back to his side and wrapping itself around his Katana's handle once more. Pulling his lip back he smirked at the female, his dislike for her clearly showing in his expression; not once did he bother to acknowledge the slave the golden woman had with her. Lesser beings who submitted themselves to another whether willingly or if they were forced to were not worth his attention.

“I suggest you listen to Aeron, you Ōheina baka” he spat out at the female, pulling his katana partially from it's sheath, itching to sink the blade into the female; the only thing stopping him was the presence of the Angela and until she deemed the situation was worth of physical violence he would resist the temptation, despite the fact his mind was already picturing the other's corpse many times over. “Sono yōna oroka-sa...” he shook his head slightly in disbelief “to show arrogance and display rude behaviour upon our borders, Amai kogane no hokō no shitai.” slowly he brought himself up to his full height and settled into a dominant stance to add to all the posturing that was going around. “Anata ga tsumori tochū de kyarī to watashi wa no nodo o kittadarou”he muttered under his breath, growing more and more tempted to simply strike at the female and be done with her and her insolence.

At the mention of gifts he dragged his eyes down in contempt at the slave and the offered items, only half listening to Aeron's response as he looked down at the crossbow and fur. Such fine craftsmanship he could not deny and yet, instead of accepting them, he threw back his head and laughed. “Oh god, you have got to be the most stupid dog I have ever come across. Offering a weapon after such rudeness.” he allowed his laughter to continue for a moment until he calmed himself down, staring at the female for a moment before growling harshly. “Show respect or pay for you arrogance, Inu” he paused and considered things further, “And I recommend you apologise to the lovely Aeron over here whilst your at it” at the threat his eyes lit up, excitement pouring through him; his Angela's presence temporarily forgotten as the promise of a fight was present to him.

Art by Me + Nat <3; table by the Mentors!

<style>

.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .padded {width:193px;height:503px; float:right; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6944/attrans.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab b {color:#5d5d5d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab { background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/30/alakitable.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#15191a; border:1px solid #575853; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c5457; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:485px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .name1 {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#6f8087; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .lyrics1 {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#233036; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px; letter-spacing:3px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .ooc1 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#878682; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

There was only so much that she could do if a canine came to her borders with anything less than a humble attitude. Especially a loner; some loners did have their connections, like Barrett...but he had always made certain that she knew she was the top bitch when around her own pack borders. He showed respect with his tone of voice and the way that he treated her; he offered her gifts at times, but only after waiting politely at the borders, (Though she had told him numerous times that it was fine for him to come in; he was family). She didn't demand respect from her pack because she expected it. She didn't feel the need to demand much from them as long as their loyalty was known and respect was shown to her. A loner was nothing compared to her pack.

Her member and co-leader seemed to have everything under control. Aeron was acting appropriately, and she raised her eyebrows to see what response the trader would give. To be able to get the trades that she wanted, she would need to show basic canine submission. These were not her lands, and she was not the top dog around here. Naniko made no move to reprimand either of her fellow members, simply watching the situation unfold and waiting for one thing or another to happen. If Amy continued her behavior, Naniko would leave. She had no interest in trading with someone who couldn't show respect to her and her pack.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: yes she's a moron. I have no idea how to get her out of the situation, because she really won't submit. Doing that goes against her character

Amy should submit, she knew that. It was right for her to lower herself, and acknowledge the leaders here. It was the diplomatic way of doing things, after all. She was too used to the respect her name and reputation gave her though, still adjusting to the fact that she wasn't truly in charge anymore. Each time someone mentioned that she had no pack though, her hackles raised. Amy didn't consider herself a loner, simply someone above the ties demanded by a pack.

Deciding that the lowly female who had arrived before the leaders Amy tuned out everything they had said in reference to her. The stupid wolf couldn't make her submit. She was much too powerful for that. If the female did attempt to subdue her, Amy would quickly put her in her place. True, that would probably result in being banned from trading with this pack, but Amy's manners and respect came before that in her mind. She smiled coldly as the male leader spoke. She could sense instability in him, tipping him forward to harm her. The female leader still didn't speak though, allowing her subordinates to deal with the trader.

Amy's stance didn't change, though she did give a respectful nod to the male. He had a fine eye for the weaponry, most certainly. I offer a weapon as a sign that I come not to make trouble, but to form an alliance. The crossbow is quite nice, isn't it? The only one I've ever seen, and I'm told it still works. The male's threats were ignored as well. Amy bowed to no one, not even her father. They would have to force her to submit if they expected anything, though she would give respect, and plenty of it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +000 OOC :: James Kitty PM me if this is outta line and I will fix

Blood boiled in the golden coyote. She watched the mutt woman stand there. She looked at Alaki who spoke in a language she didn't know. She had heard it before and not from him but she knew nothing of it and she just listened. Maybe she could learn a language that could be fun.

Aeron never expected Alaki to demand anyone show her respect. She was glad he had though she was beginning to love anathema more and more and she just hoped that this woman would lower herself. But no matter what either members said the woman seemed not to care she then went on about her crossbow. It was apparent to Aeron that the woman was not caring about her just the two leaders. Nothing seemed to change.

Her body changed as she looked at Alaki she could see it in his eyes. She waited for the comand to kill the woman her body shifting as she opened a pouch with a swift movement each finger had a throwing knife and it and her cape tossed to the ground. The female warrior was ready to defend her Alphess.

She side stepped closer to Alaki blocking the trader from Naniko. I do not think you have the manners required to be on or near our land Mutt. You'd do best to leave now before I end your pathetic life. She had killed before and she would do it again. The mental taste of metallic blood caused her to lick her lips as she glanced at Alaki. She wanted his permission or Naniko's to go at her. She was done being ignored she would not take this anymore

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

WC: 1083 Breaking post order to give the order, end this thread however it will; realistically she'd either have to flee or fight, but she'd likely be injured badly because it would be 4 canines vs one canine + slave.

She had nothing more to do here, realistically…just given an order. Naniko would not trade with someone who refused to show respect; no loner was higher than a pack wolf, in Naniko's opinion, and if it took the dog a lifetime to learn it then she would have a lifetime of scars. The Angela had no interest in hearing any more of the dog's words or allowing her to hang around the border area; there would be no trading done on this day. She could feel the tension in the air around them almost...Alaki seemed to be boiling over with rage, Aeron prepared to attack as well. She didn't feel like she needed to attack the female to get her to leave...maybe a threat would do it. Or a command. Using one's words could be easier than using one's fists at times, equally so when no fighting was really desired. She had the ability to keep her cool and not show her emotions at times, which she found useful in certain situations...she didn't want to let any rage show because she felt that it would show some sort of weakness.

Something about the female before her bothered her, but she couldn't lay her finger on it. There was just a certain something that nagged at her in the back of her mind. What sort of role did that other luperci play? The one who had brought the weapon forward? She wanted to ask, but fought internally against it. The canine was acting oddly, not speaking or doing much of anything…which she found odd now that she realized it. Did the other canine not want to defend the main trader? Were they friends of some kind or just traveling together? Or were they closer than that? Naniko wasn’t completely against slavery in any way; in fact, she was definitely the type to use others for her own personal goals. But she would use lesser creatures, and not canines, to do these things. The Angela was not above using trickery to get her way, but not when it came to a canine, which she considered to be much more of an equal. In Anathema they had their crow system, which seemed to be working out well for them…but crows weren’t fellow Luperci.

A snapping of twigs behind her brought her attention to the rear of the group, where another luperci was beginning to step out of the shadows. It was a canine that she recognized instantly, the girl she had been training as a protégé: Grace D’Angelo. She was easily recognized due to her pelt and bright eyes; the girl had fur the color of a sunset, burnt orange and cinnamon that faded down to become darker around her feet. Her eyes were the color of the ocean on a bright summer day, as blue as the waves crashing against the shore. She looked to Naniko, then at the body language of the two canines that stood there with her. Something was obviously wrong, and she stared back at Naniko and waited for her Angela to speak to her as she emerged. ”Hello, Grace” Naniko greeted. The girl showed submission in her posture as she approached further. ”Heard a howl..Late to arrive. Sorry, Mi’lady” The female said.

”We’re just trying to figure out what to do with this mutt – she came peddling wares, but refuses to give us the respect we deserve. Even a pack wolf is higher than a loner” Naniko said, explaining the situation to the girl very loudly and plainly. She didn’t care who heard it; everyone was aware of the situation anyway. Grace nodded quickly, glancing back to Alaki and Aeron. Should she sound the crows? She wanted to make Naniko’s job easier, which was what she normally did for her leader…but wasn’t sure what to do in this situation. She would simply stand by and follow orders. It was what she did best.

There were many variables at play in this situation. As a leader, one often had to make tough choices like these. Naniko did wonder what other valuables the woman had…but her sense of pride overtook any and all desire to actually find this information out. She would have loved to speak more, to discover about the slave and more about where the dog had come from…if she was pack affiliated or if she roamed the lands with her wares. If she might come back, even. But all of those hopes were now dashed because the female refused to submit. This was not Naniko’s fault, really, but it was too bad. She couldn’t back down, wouldn’t. And since Amy wouldn’t either, both of them would suffer for it. The pack wouldn’t receive any goods and the dog would go without the treasures that the cave-dwelling pack held dear to them as well.

It was obvious to her that the other canines around her wanted a piece of this dog. But how would she give the order to chase her off? She had to offer Amy the chance to leave peacefully first, though the dog didn’t deserve it in Naniko’s eyes. Not after the disrespect that had been given to her and her pack. She would give the order with just a few simple words…easy as that. She trusted that Grace, Aeron, and Alaki knew what to do, and if they really needed help with it then Naniko would join in with one of her poison-tipped daggers to end the fight once and for all. That is, if Amy refused to leave. She didn’t forsee that…but she didn’t know this canine and didn’t know exactly what to expect from her.

”Forget it. Leave now, dog, or face the wrath of my pack members. We have no interest in your items.” Naniko sneered, crossing her arms. ”Don’t make us chase you from our borders. And don’t return until you learn some manners.” Her members had been correct about Amy being a guest on their lands; Nani wanted to give her what she deserved if she didn’t leave freely, or let the pack on her. But for now, she would stand and wait to see what Amy had to say. If anything. She was being gracious by giving the other female the chance to say something before she left, rather than allowing her pack members to attack or chase her away first. They didn’t need filth like this loner lingering around their pack borders. "If she doesn't leave, make her." She ordered.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]
WARNING: This post contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

ITOU ALAKI
Closet mind is distorted instability.

Please release me before breaking.

So long... In humiliation

The final art is your dead face
Word Count :: 400 Eeer, just backing up Naniko and being his charming self ~ M cause he's thinking nasty stuff

Pleasure rippled through him as he heard his Angela's words, for only Naniko would he allow to command him in any way and only the white female was worthy of his respect and at times, trust; not once did he bother to look towards Grace for he understood her role here and still begrudged the female for playing a part in locking him away... Naniko he had forgiven over time, but Grace he wouldn't be so wiling to forgive until she proved herself, not that he'd let such a trivial matter get in the way at that moment though. With her leadership Anathema had become what it now is; strong, proud and full off eccentric loyal canines and he too was now a leader of this pack and he would not tolerate anyone whom had nerve to look down upon or see themselves as more important than his pack members. Loners were scum when near or upon these lands, they had no rank and their only worth was the goods they carried; but with the females show of attitude he cared little for the goods and his eyes fixed upon the females throat and before he could stop himself he licked his lips and inched forward in excitement.

What could be described as a menacing grin settled upon his expression and he finally pulled free his Katana; it's black sheath falling back against his hip and banging lightly against his left leg, a familiar feeling and the act did little to distract him or throw him off balance, for as soon as the blade was free he settled into a fighting stance and prepared to chase the golden women off and if things went his way, she nor her freak of nature slave would leave with their heads attached to the rest of their tattered remains. It disappointed him slightly that Naniko gave the woman a chance to leave but to back up her words he stepped forward, bringing himself towards the women; ears flicking back flat against his skull as his lips pulled back to reveal teeth, a harsh growl escaping his throat; the last warning he'd give the walking corpse. As the order was given he decided the women had seconds to turn tail and run like a coward or he'd get violent there and then, “I suggest you start running, for you have seconds to live, Chien”

Art by Me + Nat <3; table by the Mentors!

<style>

.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .padded {width:193px;height:503px; float:right; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6944/attrans.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab b {color:#5d5d5d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab { background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/30/alakitable.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#15191a; border:1px solid #575853; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c5457; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:485px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .name1 {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#6f8087; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .lyrics1 {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#233036; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px; letter-spacing:3px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .ooc1 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#878682; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Amy Sunders

Amy did what could only be described as smirking. I'll come back next time I'm passing through then. She didn't need to learn manners. Amy already had them, and they were of impeccable quality. Granted, they were the manners of a dog that lived in a city, much different than the savage lifestyle that ran rampant here. Amy still considered them the best though, and wasn't about to change her mind. She had no wolf blood to prompt her in manners of submission.

Dismissing the fools from her mind Amy turned and headed back to the wagon. Hadley scurried behind her, moving to place the gifts back inside. Amy stopped him with a wave of her hand. Leave them. They were meant as gifts, and even if the wolves here are less than hospitable, I won't let them pull me down to their level. Hadley trembled slightly but did as he was told before coming back to the wagon. Amy clicked her tongue and it began to roll as the horse started moving.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +291 OOC ::

Aeron watched the trader and then watched Alaki as she heard Naniko's voice. She looked back at the mutt and let a low snarl emit from her was as she watched the woman begin to head for her wagon and the slave leaving the stuff that was woman had intended on giving them as gifts. she wondered why the woman would leave them they would not trade with her. She had no respect.

She turned to look at alaki as she stood straight up and watched the woman leave. There was nothing left for Aeron to do. She had come to defend her home lands and she would break something on the girl the next time she came. Sliding her knives back she wished Naniko had not given her time to leave. She ignored the things on the ground they were not hers nor would she want them.

disgusting low life. She spat as she turned and gave a bow to Naniko. She will never cross these borders so long as I am here I will be sure of that." She spoke as she looked up and bowed to Alaki. "i did not know you spoke more then one tongue." she stated as she gathered her cloak and strapped it back on.

She had never once see the girl that was now with them she wondered why not though she dared not ask anything foolish as she looked at her. "Forgive me but I will make my leave" She gave a short whistle as Zenna appeared to join her. the feline leaping onto her shoulder aeron gave another bow before making her way back along the path she was going. She would make sure that the rest of today went fine.

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

WC: 373 And end Big Grin

The canines of Anathema were certainly defensive. Naniko would admit that. But she did not see any other pack treating a dog like Amy with respect when she would not even show the basic submission that set canines aside from some other creatures. She might as well have been some other animal, for the lack of canine characteristics she had shown on this day. Naniko was no human, though she did keep a variety of old objects that had once belonged to them...she was a wolf, no matter how humanoid her shifted body looked. And she would act the same as those before her had...and run her pack in whatever way she chose. If this mutt did not respect that, then she did not deserve to stand in her presence.

As the female moved away, Naniko made no move to touch the things that she had left behind. "Take them, if you wish" She said to the other three. Grace made no movement toward them, simply shaking her head. "Ain't right for me, milady...Alaki should take them. He's the warrior." And still a leader, at that. The cream colored female was glad that she had been able to help out, even if it was only with her presence. She hadn't had much to say throughout the entire exchange and still couldn't find many words to use to express how she was feeling. Elated, glad that the threat was gone...a little frightened about what might have happened if she'd been needed in the fight.

"We'll be heading out, too" Naniko said, sighing. Aeron had left the mutt with a deep impression, hopefully, with the words that she'd said last. Amy would not be welcomed around the territory until she learned some manners, whether she was there visiting another canine or there trying to peddle her wares. Naniko understood wanting to give a gift to the leadership, but no sane wolf would find that kind of behavior acceptable. She didn't take it from her own pack members and she wouldn't accept it from some loner that she didn't even know. Grace seemed eager to head home and Naniko gave her a nod as she began the walk back toward the caves. "Good job today, everyone."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]