I'm at the edge of a dream
[html]
OOC: Mine was an even longer wait D: My apologies!! Finals are now over for me Smile

She didn't know what the hold up was, why she wouldn't be allowed to come in and see her family. Couldn't someone go and get them for her, then? She bit her lip, thinking to herself. "Yes. I've been away from them for a very long time...I don't know if they would even recognize me any more. But Pandemic, he would. And I have a sister here as well...but I don't want to see her." The one who had attacked her that day, if her fuzzy memory wasn't failing her again. "I don't remember much about them..but they lived in a different pack before. Ana..something." She said.

Wretch had not been to visit that place yet, but she would stop by there as well on her way back to Tawny. She wanted to continue to travel a bit with her fellow ex-Ichikan, though Wretch had yet to abandon the pack herself. She still had her adopted father there, Saul, and didn't want to leave him behind without at least offering to let him come along with her. "I'm a part of another pack...I just wanted to see him. I don't know anything about this place or its rules" She tried to explain feebly.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eddadf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ae5779; }
.wretch-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#be93ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BAyMu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#af6487; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread