Demon Contract
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC :: Aeron was not on horse nor has her horse with her just so everone knows she walked.

Aeron stood there watching the girl as she stood herself up and then began to talk. The warrior woman could feel her body tensing as she listened to the arrogance of such woman. She snarled lightly as she pulled her hood down. Golden eyes met the eyes of the other woman. A tan hand lay on her sword as she fought not to pull it out. You insolent pest, how dare you speak to me in such a manner. You are either a guest or an intruder here on our lands and your edging towards intruder." She snarled as she heard the hooves of a horse.

Next to her came Alaki and he spoke to her before the dog woman. Aeron nodded keeping her posture for it didn't show out ranking nor level ranking with Alaki. She merely held herself for her stature and to show the woman she would not back down.

Alaki had finished and the woman began to speak again as Aeron watched her as nothing changed with alaki and Naniko present. Gripping her sword tighter she snarled after the girl finished. If you are here to please the leaders and bring gifts then act it loner. Lower your stance you have no right or authority to hold your stance. I will make you lower yourself and be a good loner if I need to. She would not allow disrespect like this to Naniko or Alaki even though Alaki was a male. she slid her thumb on the guard and she pushed on it to show a portion of blade. She would die for Anathema even be exiled from it if it meant protecting it.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread