I'll make a man out of you
[html]
okay, so, i really am not good at the whole spreeing thing. >< idk where my time goes ; ; ilu

As Aemon swung, he heard a thud as Helotes' weapon hit the ground, and his gaze instantly moved to the other man. His face bore confusion at first, but he broke into a grin as the darker coyote explained himself. Haha, it's no problem... I understand, he said honestly, a hand moving to his chest as he straightened. Think of it as an extension of your arm, he said, holding the weapon out at arm's length. Slowly, he lowered it. Aemon's posture changed again as he bent his knees, poising his weapon to strike. When his opponent was ready, he charged quickly ahead, his weapon aimed to strike. But then he ducked and rolled, coming up slightly behind Helotes, to his left. He pivoted, kneeling, and swiped low, hoping to trip the man.

<style type="text/css">
.adlp b {font-weight:bold; color:#6f84a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e192a; }
.adlp p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.adlp {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2f3a41; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EWAeA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787f8b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.adlp p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adlp p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread