I'll make a man out of you
[html]

OOC / +357

It had been raining the last couple days but now there was a break in the weather, though the sky still threatened with its dreariness. Helotes had found a dusty and moth-hole ridden cloak within the closet of an empty room in D’Neville and had claimed, after a quick beating to get the dust and whatever else there was in it out of it, at least it would be something in case it started drizzling again. Making his way to the stables Helotes found the gloomy weather to be quite depressing and decided he needed to see some color. Kaena had told him of an area in the north of Inferni called Eden, where she said many wild flowers bloomed. The dark Lykoi figured he might as well make his way out there to see the last of them before winter, and give Yegua some exercise.

Helotes entered the warm stables and grabbed the halter he used from the wall. Yegua came right up to the gate of her enclosure, recognizing his scent, and her growing filly did the same. They were quite a pair and Helotes couldn’t help but chuckle as he slipped the halter around the mare’s muzzle. He scratched her forehead as he lead her out, making sure to close the gate quickly so the filly wouldn’t follow. It gave a small whinny of protest but then turned to eat some hay.

Helotes grabbed a communal blanket and placed it on Yegua’s back, for both their comforts, before mounting. He clicked his tongue and the two of them were off, at a fast pace, just how he liked it. The ride to Eden was uneventful, though a few passing clouds did drizzle on him a bit. Soon the ground turned from brown, wilting grass to wild flowers and lichens. He figured he had come to the spot and slowed Yegua down, taking in the beauty of the meadow. As lovely as it was now, he could only imagine what it looked like in the spring time. With a sigh Helotes reached down and patted Yegua’s neck, a sudden wave of boredom coming over him.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.nat1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]
[html]
this be a ramblypost!

His first few days in Inferni had mostly been spent amidst the caves. The rain had kept him mostly inside, but truthfully he was thankful for the time to rest. The sun came out frequently enough for him to hunt and take some time to accommodate his new dwelling. Though he was used to more human homes, Aemon had chosen the D'Neville caverns as his home for his own reasons. His proximity to Ezekiel here was ideal, and he'd spent time with his half-brother as often as he'd been able. The more central location of the caves was another reason; farther from any danger, and closer to the water.

On this day, the clouds had seemed to part for good, and so Aemon ventured out from his cave, pulling a thin blanket around his shoulders as he walked, stick in hand and moving northwest. He followed the worn path until it disappeared into an open field of what would have been thick green grass. The grass was dying, though, and it was noisy as he moved through it, his nose following the sweet scent hanging in the air. Soon after, he recognized the scent of another canine on the air. He had yet to encounter anyone besides Ezekiel, although he had seen that lanky ivory boy around here and there.

Rain threatened again, even spitting out a few droplets before ceasing for good. The surrounding grass was dead here, and Aemon was sure there would be more flowers in springtime, but those that bloomed now were a pleasant sight. Crimson eyes fell upon the dark stranger's figure ahead, mounted on a pale speckled steed. The recent Tirones moved forward, anticipating meeting the residents of his new home. He stopped several feet from the pair, turning to admire the valley of flowers beside the other man. That rain lasted long enough, didn't it? he said, reaching up to push a stray dreadlock away from his face. Then, he turned his face upward to the red-masked man. That's a nice horse, he added, moving a bit closer when the mare did not appear frightened, I'm Aemon de le Poer.

<style type="text/css">
.adlp b {font-weight:bold; color:#6f84a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e192a; }
.adlp p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.adlp {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2f3a41; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EWAeA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787f8b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.adlp p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adlp p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC / +209

Yegua muttered at his touch, taking it as a sign that they would not be riding for some time and she immediately when down to munch on the grass, flicking her long tail happily. Helotes dismounted and stretched, cracking his back. He took a look around and in the distance saw and approaching figure. His ear flicked and focused on the form as it approached, it was a lad in optime form, covered in a blanket and walking with a stick. He was a youth though his accessories told otherwise.

Helotes straightened as he neared, his tail wagging anxiously until the man spoke, complimenting Yegua and introducing himself. Another de le Poer; Helotes relaxed, this obviously was a new member to Inferni. Helotes Lykoi, He said back, and yes, the rain has let up thankfully. I was becoming quite cooped up in D’Neville Mansion. You do not look familiar, are you new to Inferni?

He wondered how this lad was related to Ezekiel, and if they were very close of kin Helotes intended to befriend him. If there was one thing Helotes sought to do it was prove himself to the Aquila whom he thought very highly of. There was nothing better than having a steadfast and strong leader.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

</style>[/html]
[html]
hnngg sorry for shortness ; ; <3

The dark hybrid dismounted and introduced himself as Helotes, a Lykoi, to which Aemon nodded, giving a small smile. He knew of the prominence of that name within this clan, although he had met few of it's bearers himself. The ashen coyote noticed his dark eyes, like Aemon's own; a rare sight. The new Tirones agreed with the man's sentiment; the rain had started to become a bit annoying. The inevitable question was asked, and Aemon did not lie. Yes, he admitted readily. I came looking for my father... but it seems that my half-brother is Aquila here now, he trailed off, brows furrowed again in thought as he stared out at the flowers. Aemon leaned forward to sniff at them, but the cold had begun to kill their scent. Those that survived, though, smelled bitter-sweet. The de le Poer boy shifted his bag farther onto his back and folded the blanket about his neck like a scarf, then stabbed his wooden stick into the ground for safe keeping. How long have you been here, Helotes? How'd you find it? Inferni was small compared to Scintilla, but all of the stories about it had been nothing but awe-inspiring. He wondered how it had inspired others to come here. Or maybe, he supposed, Helotes was born here; then he'd surely have good stories. Aemon picked a single small flower and straightened, inspecting it's light purple color idly. Satisfied after a moment, he tossed it to the ground. He wondered, did his brother lead well?

<style type="text/css">
.adlp b {font-weight:bold; color:#6f84a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e192a; }
.adlp {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2f3a41; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EWAeA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787f8b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC / +330

Helotes looked the lad over and liked what he saw; youthful and spry, with an interesting fashion sense; Helotes especially took note of his hair and earring, recognizing the religious symbol. His mother had kept crosses such as this, one of which had always been peculiar to him, for upon it was the body of human, bleeding and skinny. This was the only image of man Helotes had ever held, and he was surprised that such creatures had ever existed. For whatever reason, his mother used this human relics as religiously important, and prayed to them often, something which Helotes had never understood fully.

The la spoke, saying that he came looking for his father, and that Ezekiel was his uncle. This perked Helotes’ interest, for even though he was related to the Aquila to a point, this youth was even more so. Helotes immediately felt that he should get to know this man better. He then went on to ask Helotes how long he had been here and how he had come about finding it, and Helotes took a moment to ponder before answering, I have only been her for several moon’s turns now, and I had a relative idea of where it was located. My father, Kerberos, lived in these lands when he was young. The less he say about his father the better, it usually left a sour taste in his mouth.

Helotes watched as the man picked a lilac bloom and studied it; something about the way this boy moved was somewhat hypnotic and Helotes was silent for a moment, entranced, before shaking it off as the boy tossed it to the ground. Ezekiel is a good leader, you should be proud to have him as your brother. Tell me, have you any combat experience? The Aquila has asked me to become better versed in the art. Perhaps if he could get in well with Aemon, then perhaps he could gain even more favor with Ezekiel.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
<3

As it turned out, this Helotes fellow hadn't been living here so long, either. Aemon wondered briefly how steady their influx of canines was. The coyote had noticed that the borders had been fairly busy, and wondered how soon it would be before he was not the newest member of this growing clan. With a nod of acknowledgement for his story, Aemon gave a simple, I see. Taking another breath of the sweet chilled air, he commented, Inferni is a place to family, it seems.

Aemon's pride grew as Helotes embellished on his half-brother's aptitude. The curve of his black-lined maw spread farther at the news, his posture straightening again with pride. He seems it, he said with a nod. Ezekiel had so far left a fine impression on young Aemon; he already admired his elder brother, and had judged him quite well-fit for the role. When asked of his own experience, though, Aemon's head bowed slowly in modesty. Experience he had, but that did not make him great. I do; with hands, spear... he glanced down at the makeshift weapon in his hand; and stick, I suppose, he added with a laugh, brandishing the thing. In fact he had been trained with a simple rod; the one he held was only a cruder version. Scarlet eyes followed the lines of Helotes' body, studying him. Aemon noticed his ripped ear and the scars that Helotes already sported. By your looks, I'd have thought you were well-versed in combat, my friend, he commented with a grin. I can try to help; what would you like to learn? Aemon was not hesitant to offer his assistance, pulling the blanket from about his shoulders and resting it on the ground. If it was sparring they were to do, he needed to be unencumbered.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

sorry about the craptacular shortness / +205

Helotes gave Yegua a slap on the backside to send her to off to graze as Aemon spoke of his fighting prowess. When he mentioned that he knew fighting arts with the spear and staff this peaked Helotes interest. Looking around the dark Lykoi spotted a small group of small trees and bushes and trotted over to them while Aemon asked him why he was interested. Helotes rummaged around in the brush before finding a sturdy bough, similar in size to Aemon’s stick, and retrieved it.

I have great skill in hand to hand combat and have rarely been bested, but if you have skill with the staff I would ask of you to teach me the basics; I need to learn how to use weapons such as these to became a better warrior for Inferni. He returned to Aemon’s side.

His stick was nowhere near as straight as Aemon’s but it would do for a small bout, Please, show me how. He held the makeshift staff up to the lad. Ezekiel would sure be proud that Helotes was both heeding his words as well as asking his brother for help; this would surely show the Aquila that Helotes could be both humble and loyal.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
derp i fail at writing fighting stuff. xD

Crimson gaze followed his clanmate as he moved, an ear flicking at the sounds of the horse retreating to a nearby patch of dying grasses. A student already? he thought to himself, having to laugh. He hadn't thought of himself as much of a teacher, but apparently someone had in Scintilla. Maybe it was his ability to keep their interest, or the leadership skills that came naturally to him. Aemon was humbled by these blessings, though, and did not take them for granted. As he straightened, coal brows raised, excited to have already found an eager face. All right; sure, he said, nodding with a smile. Taking up the makeshift staff with his right hand, he stepped forward towards Helotes as he approached.

When Helotes held out his found weapon, Aemon checked it once with his own, grinning as the familiar clack resonated in his oversized ears. His gaze went over the older man's body, only now realizing how much larger and more muscled he was. Ashen tail flicked once, wondering whether he would learn from this or regret it. Either way, he stood straight for a moment and bowed his head to the darker man. Then, he bent his knees into a fighting stance, holding the weapon out in front of him, horizontally. The thing to remember is, he started, spinning it quickly once in his right hand and then tossing it to his left; it's good to keep it moving. Stepping to the side quickly, he squatted, aiming a swipe at Helotes' midsection as he did, hoping to catch him off guard. His blows would be felt, should they connect, but not terribly so.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry again about the shortness / +224

Aemon struck the two makeshift weapons together and Helotes ear flicked at the sound. It was so strange to hold something like this in his hands intending to use it for battle; his claws were so much more simple and natural to use. Aemon began to teach, he had obviously done this before and Helotes attention was sharp. The new met male went into a stance that Helotes copied gracefully; it was a regular battle stance, one he knew well. The gray coyote them began to sway, nearly dancing, and took a shot at Helotes stomach.

The Lykoi male reacted naturally, immediately dropping the staff and grabbing the butt end of Aemon’s weapon with his hands, keeping it from striking. It was a conditioned reaction and Helotes gave Aemon a silly and embarrassed grin, Err… sorry, force of habit. He then went to retrieve his stick. Perhaps this fighting with weapons thing was going to take a little longer to get used to, but Helotes mirrored Aemon’s stance once more and held the staff aloft in what he believed to be a defensive position as he himself began to trot from one foot to the other. This time he would try to block with the staff rather than his hands. He nodded his chin to Aemon in a single to come at him again.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
okay, so, i really am not good at the whole spreeing thing. >< idk where my time goes ; ; ilu

As Aemon swung, he heard a thud as Helotes' weapon hit the ground, and his gaze instantly moved to the other man. His face bore confusion at first, but he broke into a grin as the darker coyote explained himself. Haha, it's no problem... I understand, he said honestly, a hand moving to his chest as he straightened. Think of it as an extension of your arm, he said, holding the weapon out at arm's length. Slowly, he lowered it. Aemon's posture changed again as he bent his knees, poising his weapon to strike. When his opponent was ready, he charged quickly ahead, his weapon aimed to strike. But then he ducked and rolled, coming up slightly behind Helotes, to his left. He pivoted, kneeling, and swiped low, hoping to trip the man.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC / +206

Aemon was forgiving for his lack of experience and even offered him up some advice. Helotes nodded, trying to imagine his hands merging into the wood of the stick and becoming one with it. Aemon began to move and Helotes dug his elongated claws into the dirt, umber eyes watching with keen interest and determination. He believed the young de le Poer was going to strike as he had before, but instead the gray male did a fancy roll move that caught Helotes off guard, giving the man the edge and allowing his staff to make sharp contact with the Lykoi’s ankles.

Luckily Helotes did not trip, as he sure was intended, instead he jumped into the air in and yelped; a reaction to the pain.

When he landed again he awkwardly swung downwards at Aemon but completely missed as he had not had the chance to ready himself correctly and hit the ground next to the boy with a thud. In an effort to redeem this error, Helotes thrust the staff upwards towards the young boy’s chin, though he was sure he would miss again; this was such a clumsy thing. Helotes had yet to get used to the weight and balance of this weapon.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
hmm, how's this? i can change if you want. weird post.

Time seemed to slow for Aemon as he watched his strike hit; his opponent, however, did not fall. At least, not immediately. Aemon thrust himself backwards as he blocked the blow that eventually missed, kicking dirt into the air as he did. The silver coywolf kicked himself up, standing over Helotes and avoiding a wild jab upwards from the fallen man. His weapon ready in his hands, he swept his darker opponent's staff to the side, kneeling to thrust the other end of it now downward, as if straight into Helotes' chest. He stopped before he pierced flesh, of course, but the blunt end of his weapon rested firmly against the rising and falling breastplate. If his weapon were tipped, this could be a killing blow.

Aemon retreated now, lowering his weapon idly to his side, letting his partner rise. Not bad, he said honestly, grinning slightly. How do you like it? he asked, curious. He didn't know many who favored this sort of weapon, but that wasn't to say there weren't.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC / +225

Aemon obviously knew what he was doing and before Helotes could even begin to react the younger male had him pinned under his staff. But he retreated, and did not boast but instead complimented the dark Lykoi, Thanks, Helotes sad a little reluctantly, he didn’t feel as if he had done well at all. His silver cousin then asked how he liked it, Don’t. Not right now at least. But I’ll get a hang of. He tried to spin the staff as Aemon had done earlier but his result was much more awkward.

He made a stance again, pointing the staff towards Aemon, Tell me, what is the best way to attack? And do you have suggestions for doing so from horseback? He was curious, for he had begun to train Yegua for battle, and realized the advantage he would have with a long weapon such as this. He could use the mare as a brute force, mowing down the weaker enemies and lashing out at the ones still standing with his staff.

Helotes also realized that even though Aemon was kind enough to train him with the staff, his hand to hand was not completely up to snuff yet. He would have to find another master to train him in the way of foot battle, in case a horse was not available to him.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
i hope i'm not completely wrong about all of this info... xD

It wasn't surprising that Helotes disliked the weapon yet; Aemon recalled his first struggles with a practice stick in his childhood, and how frustrated they had made him. He couldn't help but laugh, but Helotes was being such a good sport. That's alright; it took me a while, too, he offered encouragingly. Keeping your distance is important; if you are too close, you won't get much use out of your weapon, he said, pulling his hands to his chest, showing how inoperable the lengthy weapon was this way. And you should always have the point of your weapon, if there is one, in front of you-- unless you're blocking, of course, he said, demonstrating both as he did.

Helotes mentioned horseback practice, which Aemon had less experience with that he would like. The silver coywolf's trek from Scintilla had been his most lengthy trip on horseback; and even then, he hadn't taken the horse the whole way. Still, he could offer basic advice. The same rules apply, but obviously, you have to adjust to be able to manipulate the weapon with only one hand. Or the horse with none, he added with a toothy, friendly grin. On horseback, a spear would be a better choice. You can make one fairly easily, and they give you the option of stabbing or running through your opponents. It's only a matter of aim. If you get good enough at throwing a spear, you could easily hunt with it on horseback, too, he finished, clearly excited about explaining his favorite tool. Twirling and tossing the stick lightly between his hands, he smiled and scanned the landscape, seeing if he could spot Helotes' mare amidst the brush and grasses.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC / +160

Helotes smiled at Aemon explained, he made it sound so easy, and Helotes watched with envy at the ease in which Aemon twirled and tossed his staff. Helotes made note of his suggestion, to add a sharp implement to the end of the staff to create a deadly spear. Helotes decide he had best make his own, and several of them, just in case some where to break.

He could see Aemon scanning for Yegua, and Helotes whistled loudly, and she soon appeared. He was proud he had finally managed to train her to come to his call, it would be handy in the future. When she got close though he merely patted her on the snout before turning back to his trainer, We don’t need to train with her today, I’ve already been pushing her enough as it is. He readied himself again, Please, come at me again! Practice made perfect, and Helotes wanted lots and lots of practice.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

Helotes called for her and the mare came trotting through the grasses at speed, her hooves heavy on the hard winter ground. The horse was beautiful; creamy in color and covered in splotches of pretty brown. The beast stopped short of the two, her breath wafting hotly over to Aemon in steamy puffs. He noted her fatigue as Helotes explained it, and nodded in agreement. Sure, sure; another day, he suggested with a smile, perhaps once I get a horse of my own. That was something that was on Aemon's list of priorities; it seemed few in this land were without this easier mode of transportation. He noted that the creatures had even become close companions to some, and he wondered if he could form a bond like that with a creature.

Glad for the interruption in his thoughts, Aemon nodded again to Helotes. Alright, he said, getting into position. He rolled the stick between he palms for a moment before crouching deeply and springing forward, thrusting heavily, straight ahead. This was clearly an open attack, and Aemon expected Helotes to defend himself properly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

super short and poo / +144

Aemon seemed quite enamored with Yegua and Helotes couldn’t help but smile. She was quite a beautiful mare, and he was very glad to have her. He must eventually find a gift to give back to Zana for this, for it had been she who had originally found the horse and its foal. He turned back to Aemon as the de le Poer readied himself.

This time Helotes was ready for the attack. As Aemon sprung forward, Helotes held his staff up horizontally, and the gray man’s swing struck down upon it with a loud “clack!”. Then Helotes tried to mirror Aemon’s move from earlier, spinning the staff in such a way that his opponents weapon slid down it, opening him up for an attack. Helotes acted swiftly, twirling the staff upward and then thrusting down, meaning to hit the man upon the shoulders.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

mmm, ramblesmith.

At the familiar crack, he knew that his blow did not hit it's target; but before he could retract his weapon it was thrust down, and Aemon stumbled. The pale coyote recovered quickly, but as he did he felt the hard contact of Helotes' weapon on his body. Instantly, he struck back, ducking under the other man's weapon and swiping it hard to the side. As he rose, half-standing, Aemon stepped in and aimed a jab of the blunt-ended stick at the darker Lykoi's ribcage. He could easily do damage there if the blow was hard enough; knock the air from his lungs, or even puncture one with a stabbing weapon.

The young de le Poer felt his own lungs expanding and heaving, large steamy clouds rolling from his panting tongue. Crimson eyes stared through Helotes, watching each move closely. His new student had odd methods, but he was learning. Black lips curled with satisfaction, always pleased to see his efforts were not in vain. Teaching was his Spiritual Gift. Realizing this had caused Aemon to focus himself on teaching others what he knew. Aemon still had learning to do, he knew, and that was why he was here; his father's teachings were rich in this land, and that invisible influence was strong enough to keep him here. He wanted to learn those ways, and here some lay. Within his half-brother the Aquila, and even his young ward, Max, he saw these things. The ferocity that he observed in Helotes as well was worth noting, and Aemon absorbed each detail.

<style type="text/css">
.aemon-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aemon-1 .ooc { font-style:none; padding:0px; font-family: 'Gothic', serif; font-size:11px;}
.aemon-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.aemon-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/X3QXK.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Trebuchet MS, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Closing this out now kk? / +226

Satisfaction zipped up Helotes arm from his staff when the wood hit his gray cousin resoundingly on the man’s shoulders, but this satisfaction was short lived. Aemon had great skill, and like a wind swept up in retaliation a strong blow to Helotes ribs. The Lykoi male coughed out his breath, and fell fast to the ground below, his weapon flying off several feet away. He hit the ground with a thud, and gasped desperately to regain his breath. Lying there for several seconds, he realized he could make one of two reactions; get frustrated and angry, as he might have in the not too distant past, or laugh it off. Helotes began to start chuckling, it bubbled up from his core, and soon he was guffawing.

Helotes looked up at his now trainer and stood, clamping a large paw on Aemon’s shoulder, I appreciate your skill and your willingness to train me. I would like to continue this at another time. He grinned and then put his arm around Aemon’s shoulders in a brotherly fashion, leading his grey cousin towards Yegua, Come, let us return to the mention and talk, you can tell me of your journey here, and of Ezekiel. It was good to finally have another person that Helotes could call friend, and he knew he would learn much from this young master.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]