you can have my soul for a dance
[html]

Ahhh Helotes is so pathetic XD

He could immediately tell something was wrong before she even spoke, the usual luster of her alluring lavender eyes was replaced with something else. Helotes took another step forward when like a snake she hissed her words at him and he froze. He reeked of whom? It took him a moment to understand what was happening here. He smelled only of Halo, since he had recently trained with her, but why this would bother Zana so much was beyond him; were they not cousins? Were they not clan mates?

Helotes flattened his ears against his scalp and walked towards her as she turned from him, Are you talking about Halo? Is there bad blood between you two? He got down on all fours, picking up the corpse of the rabbit in his maw and closing the distance between the two of them. She still would not look at him, even though he gave her a pathetic whine and he set the body down by the base of her tree, Zana… I have not been with her… in that way, if that’s what you’re concerned about. He honestly had no clue what was going on. Was she jealous of the time he had been spending with Halo? It was only his duty to become a stronger warrior for the clan and she was his superior in his tier, and Zana herself was busy with her own duties; sometimes long periods apart were unavoidable. Did Zana believe something romantic was going on between them? Helotes nearly laughed at the thought.

But something really seemed to be eating at his best friend and he didn’t like it, he bent down and nudged the rabbit with his nose, I brought you some dinner… He said quietly, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. He didn't want Zana to be angry or sad, and would strive to always keep her happy.

<style>
.rattlotes b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.rattlotes .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.rattlotes {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6r6A.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.rattlotes p b:before {content: open-quote}
.rattlotes p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread