i mean to say (joining)
[html]

My one regret in all of this is never being with you.
With me? You mean to say... sex?
I mean to say.

Tam nodded in a similarly polite manner, though he noted without pleasure the stiffness to her tone. His coldness wasn't out of spite or some hidden agenda; it was simply what he had been taught. Careful composure, an ease and eloquence of speech, and to always keep unseemly emotions tucked beneath the surface. That had been his upbringing, and the young gentleman upheld it righteously, and had yet to fully grasp that others were not taught the same thing — the crassness of those he encountered still startled and disheartened him.

So what might your name be, stranger? Tam blinked, startled by his own forgetfulness. His smile waned, somewhat sheepish, as he offered her yet another charming grin. "Forgive my impropriety," begged the wolf, canting his head. "My name is Riverlethe Tam, though Tam for short if it suits." Tam nodded, his head pivoting slightly as a second pack wolf came into view. The dark wolf assessed the newcomer carefully with his seagreen eyes, though all scrutiny was done calmly and concealed carefully. It wasn't as though he was in a position to judge, though the other seemed to be in quite poor condition, which didn't bode well for Tam's respect towards him.

"It is my pleasure, sir," stated Tam with a dip of his head, his visage still that of a gentlemanly formality. "Mister Lucifer, allow me to introduce myself as Tam." He bowed his head a little lower then, judging his position to be less advantageous than he may have liked, and therefore wanting for a little extra respect.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread