Faolin Thread (I lost the title XD)
[html]

Rachias hoped beyond anything that it was not Gabriel who would find her, he would be the hardest one out of them all to talk to. Hell, she wasn't even sure if she was ready to face Arkham with the news, though she would have loved to even just get a glimpse of her brother before she returned to dad's lands. Lost in the thoughts of her family and how she was going to explain things, Rachias didn't even hear the paws of her brother's mate. Instead, she only realized Faolin was there when she caught sight of her out of the corner of her eye. Thin tail started up in a furious wag at the happy greeting she was given, staying still just long enough for the welcoming licks to be placed upon her head. It was only when the older female began to seem a little confused that her happy demeanor resided.

"I've been with Dad." She said suddenly, very quietly. Seating herself, tail curled up next to her to keep away the cold from the tops of her paws, Rachias frowned just a bit, apprehensive. "I'm living with Dad now, Faoly." She couldn't hide the truth, it was quite obvious by her scent where she'd been, and she didn't want to beat around the bush about her decision. "After Gabby said that Momma was gone I left and went there. I told him I wanted to stay and he said it was fine." She grown so very much since making the trip alone, not just in size but in the way that she spoke and the things that she'd learned, despite how young she still was. "I just wanted to come back for a while so everyone knew that I was alright." It wasn't that she didn't love Gabriel or Faolin, or even the rest of her family, it just didn't feel right staying there without her mother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread