Faolin Thread (I lost the title XD)
[html]

There was a tiny fear burning inside her stomach when she stepped past the borders of the Pack of White Supremacy, almost expecting to get back to the Land of Wuffluvers and suddenly not remember how to get back to the Pack of White Supremacy. Rachias had to reassure herself that, if she used the few tricks that she'd picked up thus far in life, she would easily find her way 127.0.0.1 again. 127.0.0.1, which wasn't the lands that her mother had ruled but, rather, the place that her father ruled. Had they noticed that she'd been gone? Perhaps they assumed that she went in search of mother and thought nothing more of it. Whatever the case, Rachias was returning to her previous 127.0.0.1, to let her family know that she was fine.

Young she was but stupid was something far from her, she knew that they might be angry with her for leaving, for the fact that she now lived with the father that everyone seemed to hate, but she understood it was something she'd have to face. Even more than that, though, Rachias was worried about what Arkham would say, how he'd feel about it. He'd saved her that day in the water, despite the clear danger that he was in also, and all of that only made her bond with him even stronger. She loved him, respected him and, even if he didn't know it, Arkham was someone that she now looked up to. Stepping across the borders, she started off slowly, cautious in her steps as they took her deeper into the lands, blue eyes always watching for a sign of life.

[/html]
I was 100% sure I responded to this. Then I realized all I did was edit out my post.
FACK.
[html]

Rachias hoped beyond anything that it was not Gabriel who would find her, he would be the hardest one out of them all to talk to. Hell, she wasn't even sure if she was ready to face Arkham with the news, though she would have loved to even just get a glimpse of her brother before she returned to dad's lands. Lost in the thoughts of her family and how she was going to explain things, Rachias didn't even hear the paws of her brother's mate. Instead, she only realized Faolin was there when she caught sight of her out of the corner of her eye. Thin tail started up in a furious wag at the happy greeting she was given, staying still just long enough for the welcoming licks to be placed upon her head. It was only when the older female began to seem a little confused that her happy demeanor resided.

"I've been with Dad." She said suddenly, very quietly. Seating herself, tail curled up next to her to keep away the cold from the tops of her paws, Rachias frowned just a bit, apprehensive. "I'm living with Dad now, Faoly." She couldn't hide the truth, it was quite obvious by her scent where she'd been, and she didn't want to beat around the bush about her decision. "After Gabby said that Momma was gone I left and went there. I told him I wanted to stay and he said it was fine." She grown so very much since making the trip alone, not just in size but in the way that she spoke and the things that she'd learned, despite how young she still was. "I just wanted to come back for a while so everyone knew that I was alright." It wasn't that she didn't love Gabriel or Faolin, or even the rest of her family, it just didn't feel right staying there without her mother.

[/html]
[html]

Yay~!

indentAs Faolin was waiting for the young girl to answer, she sniffed her over, looking for any cuts or any sign of her being hurt in the slightest. It was dangerous for such a young pup to be out on her own, so she did not feel safe with the wolves that ran through the lands. Faolin was not really a coyote who was completely against wolves, but there were plenty of wolves against coyotes. It was better to be safe than sorry she always thought.

indentWhen Rachias mentioned her father, Faolin nodded and smiled, happy at least she would be spending time with her other parent. Although, she had heard a couple things about Laruku from Gabriel, he was crazy? But, it's not like she could stop Rachias from wanting to be with her father. Just as long as Laruku never laid a hand on her. As soon as he did, he would have hell to pay because deep down, Faol had a connection with this young girl. She had taken care of her for quite a while and it was only natural. "You should have told me you wanted to see Laruku. I would have taken you myself," she smiled, relief that she was fine and okay showing plainly on her face. "I can take you back after you have visited for a bit. If you'd like, I can bring a couple of your favorite things if you have anything you'd like to keep in the house? We could head over there now, don't worry about Gabriel, he should be out of the house if you don't wish to tell him yet. I could tell him later for you if you wish?" Faolin had probably just overloaded the little girl with questions, but it was funny how much bigger Rachias and the others were getting already. It kind of taken her by surprise.

[/html]
[html]

"Gabby'd been mad at ya." She explained quietly, still frowning at the prospect of having to tell her family that she'd left. "I wouldn't want him to be mad at ya jus' cause I wanted to go." Not only that but, she could only figure that her older brother would try to keep them from going, which was also something else that she hadn't wanted to deal with. She knew just how much her brother disliked her father, it was apparent in the way that he spoke and the look in his eyes when they spoke of him. Hell, Gabriel didn't even care about his own father, why would he want her to care about hers? No one else ever seemed to concerned with him, either.

"S'long as Gabby isn't there, I'd like that." It was bad that she felt she couldn't come clean to her brother face to face, that she might have to push the whole thing off on someone else, but something inside of her made her feel good to know that Faolin would do something like that for her. If anything, she should have known that Faolin might understand what was going through her head and why she had gone. "I don't think I could tell him now, not yet, but I wouldn't want you t'hafta do it for me either." It wasn't her fault that any of this had happened and, at least she assumed, her brother wouldn't be very fond of the fact that Rachias had left in the first place.

[/html]
[html]

--

indentFaolin started to think of how much she missed Segodi. The girl had been down in the dumps over the past few weeks because of his reappearance. Shouldn't she have been happy that he was at least okay? Okay did not exactly describe Segodi at the moment. It was more or less -- out of his mind? She could not think of words to describe the current way he was acting. He did not remember her, it was much like Asphyxia, but all the same it was different. Faol sighed and tried to fight back her emotions and thoughts. She had not seen him since she had found him and started to fear that maybe he ran off because he was scared of her.

indentAttention whipped back to the youth, noting how much older she looked and her speech was improving incredibly. Faolin smiled and nodded, why wouldn't she want that for Rachias? She loved Segodi, even if he was not her own father, and knew of the connection that would be needed. "You don't have to yet. I'm sure he would not get mad at me for it either. Gabriel and Laruku don't get along too well, but he can't force you to not see your father," she spoke in a soft tone. Red eyes blinked and looked over her. Her tail swished back and forth at her hocks.

[/html]
[html]

Rachias nodded in silent understanding of what was being said, though when all went silent once more, she still couldn't help feeling a little bad. It had been on her mind since a few days after she had left, when she first started to miss Arkham so badly that it made her chest hurt. It wasn't that she'd chosen to live somewhere else, that she simply wanted to be with her father, it was something inside of her that swirled about and made her feel guilty. "But I just left." She paused then, looking away from the older female. Her voice had dropped to almost a whisper. "Like momma." Not a word had been said, no goodbye, just up and gone.

Did it somehow matter that she'd come back to check on her family? That she'd come back to tell them where she had gone and why? Her mother hadn't come back, she could tell from the lack of her smell, it was almost gone now, so did this redeem the choice that she had made? Rachias wasn't sure and she could only hope that the rest of her family would be just as understanding as Faolin was. Pushing herself to stand, she moved a few steps closer to the older female, a sign that she was ready to head over to the house. "D'ya think Arkham will be there?" She asked then, almost hopeful despite the much sadder tone that had taken over. "Has he been doin' ok?" She still didn't think anyone knew about him saving her that day.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait! Yes, I still remember how to spell Syemv. xD SURPRISINGLY.

indentFaolin had seen Arkham earlier in the morning, but she was not sure if he was still there now. She was not sure what he did during his days actually, she spent some time with him, but most of her time was checking the borders among many other things. With so few members she had to make up for what little they did have. It had been a while since she seen or heard anything from Ahemait in a long time. Where had she disappeared off too?

indent"It's okay Rachias! Trust me, at least you came back and gave an explanation right?" she smiled, wagging her tail back and forth behind her. When she noticed that Rachias was ready to get going to the house Faolin rose and stretched out her legs. "He misses you a lot, I think. But, you guys will be able to visit each other, don't make that weigh you down about your decision hun. He'll be fine!" she smiled, trying to reassure the young girl. Her tail wagged back and forth, and she started to lead the two of them to the old Syemv house. It was weird, but she never called the house the 'Inferni House', it was just always the 'old Syemv house'.

[/html]
[html]

It was nice to know that she was missed, especially by Arkham, but it also hurt to know that he might be upset about her leaving in the first place. Honestly, she would have taken him with her if she thought that she could have convinced him to go but even thinking that he might go was out of the question. He never really seemed unhappy with Inferni and, knowing that, she wouldn't ever be able to bring herself to ask him to leave. Still, though, she missed him more than she'd ever missed anything. It hurt.

"Do ya think Gabby'll be mad?" She questioned, head turned slightly to the side to stare up at Faolin as they went along. If anyone at all, it would be Faolin that could predict what Gabriel might do or say about the whole thing. What Rachias was really worried about was being allowed back into the lands to visit as she pleased. They were all her family, after all, and just because she'd chosen to go and live with her father didn't mean that she disliked them.

[/html]
[html]
I want something good to die for
<3

To make it beautiful to live
"Maybe he'd be a little upset because you are gone, but I doubt he'd be mad at you, Laruku is your father after all," she spoke softly, swiping her tail across the girls flank to reassure her that everything would be alright. "Rachi, you'll always be welcome here. Don't forget it!" Faolin gave a jerk of her muzzle to make sure that she would not forget it. Faolin would miss the girl tons, but she would be able to visit every once in a while. There was no way she would give up the girl so easily. Her blood red eyes beamed with happiness. Delighted that she had been happy to be with Laruku and the rest of Clouded Tears, but what would happen if they two packs came to war again? Faolin did not know what she would do exactly. There was always that slim chance though.

They had almost reached the house and Faolin looked about, it did not seem that Arkham had been here as of late. He probably left earlier in the morning to go and do whatever puppies liked to do. "It seems Arkham isn't here," she frowned and looked back at the girl. "Gabriel isn't here either, we should get you back home though soon. Laruku might be worried. I'll take you back and we can have more time to talk!" she smiled, and waited to see what the girl wanted to do. She made a mental note to speak to Laruku and make sure everything was okay with the situation. Rachias might have wanted to stay there, but was it safe for her? Did Laruku even want his daughter there? She could not guess, so she would have to confront him about it.

[/html]