Hidden Shadows
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The water was cold and refreshing, almost bitingly so with winter around. Looking up she met the eyes of a young wolf. A fresh scar ran across the male's face, from another wolf no less. This male had been in a fight recently, and one that Amy guessed went rather poorly on his end. Amy smiled lightly, keeping the demon hidden inside. When the time came Amy would let that other side of herself be revealed. Until then, she would be polite.

Graciously she bowed her head a little, acknowledgement of the other's greeting. Her stance was dominant, though Amy had not moved to make it that way. It was simply her natural way of being. I'm quite well, thank you. My name is Amy Sunders. What brings such a young wolf out here? And under such poor circumstances, as well.

Her voice wasn't particularly sympathetic, simply stating a fact. Amy had no feelings one way or another about the fight, but the extent of the injuries made Amy want to test her own blade out on the boy's body, to see if she could discover the secret that had lead others to fight against him.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread