Don't Forget The Horses
3+

The reactions she got from both females honestly surprised her as Shiloh quickly retreated away from them and Kiara flattened herself to the ground. She hadn't intended to appear frightening or harsh in any way she was just curious as to why the two were near her home. She grimaced to herself before throwing a quick helpless glance at Temo as Shiloh scurried off out of sight with her tail between her legs. She made a noise of apology in her throat and sighed, running a hand along her face. Was this how people truly saw her? As some monster to fear?

"Kiara please, get up. Don't cower before me, I'm not a monster and I'm sorry if I projected that impression onto you." She didn't appear to react to the words the white wolf spoke about Shiloh but inside it had confirmed a suspicion within her thoughts. Wild mood swings and unconnected personalities. Still Jace felt that Shiloh, had she been stronger mentally would have been able to master her illness like Jace had achieved mastery over her own. Still she was saddened by this new revelation to her, she was someone to fear. It made her gut clench and she painfully remembered the fear she had felt upon seeing huge Ookami for the first time.

"You can help out. But only if it's what you want rather than just trying to please me. You don't need to do that." She tried to offer a smile to the other woman but instead it came off as some hurt expression. She usually did not care what people thought of her but to find that she was feared as something of a beast, it was a harsh realization for her. She almost set off after Shiloh but decided that to do so would only scare her more, seeing Jace chasing after her.

Messages In This Thread