happyhappy joining thread!
[html]
OUT OF CHARACTER

out of character
Khaden is a really interesting character. I'm really trying to sort of get a feel for him.
IN CHARACTER

in character

Affection was such a tricky and delicate topic, and Khaden was hesitant to pursue it. It had been such a long time, memories that swirled intricately against his head seemed to swarm to him in hoards. It only took one sole bump against the side of his angular muzzle that keyed the boy into pushing back, his tail wagging in that slight impish way as he gave a slight bark of excitement. It seemed surreal, but altogether a good feeling.

The next that happened was unexpected at best. Khaden had never truly experienced parents, his own had been the experiences with his brother and sister-in-law, precious Naniko. With Soran in and out of his life, it was hard to attach feelings to the situation. He knew of Dhalia, her curiousity that eventually led to her infatuation with darker habits, which ultimately led him to his decision. However, when it came down to him, he didn't know how to take the role of Soran. He had gone through the phase of anger, remorse, teenage angst that riddled him through that loner wolf period of his life, but today seemed so... distant - as if he just as much forgot that he had a mother.

He knew immediately that Conri was testing the waters, it was hard not to with Khaden's history and he averted his eyes toward his brother and shrugged it away. "I'm so excited to see you Conri, I have so much to learn, so much to tell. How is Naniko? Where is the rest of the pack?" He left it in the air to be interpreted. Khaden wasn't stupid, he knew he had to face it sooner or later - he just picked later than sooner.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread