Joining! X3
[html]
Soo sorry for the wait <3 I've had company / +440

Thus far the winter weather had remained rather mild. Temperatures had dipped below the point of freezing, but it was not enough the horses had not yet been able to find water on their own. In fact, the horses were requiring rather little for this time of year. Without much in the way of the heavy snows the herds were able to graze on their own and allowing the Cavalierites to save their grain stores for the worst of weather. Anann was confident that the pack would have little trouble providing food for themselves, but it was their stock she worried about most. Their stock of dried grasses and grains was rather meager and it was of some concern to the Luna. They had a enough for a couple months of steady feeding, but hardly more than than that considering the head of horses they had already acquired.

Their food stores was one of the few things that crossed over the Luna’s mind as she made her midday ride around the borders. The were variations to her path, but each was well worn by now. Compacted and tread bare by the heavy hooves of the friesian horse. It was Rem’s tracks the covered much of the trails. Quickly and easily covering that of the canines that also made regular rounds. Her thoughts had also turned to the members that had already come and gone since the pack’s foundation. Even Rurik appeared to be gone, though it was not really surprising. He had been a loner before Casa di Cavalieri and he had never seemed quite comfortable with pack life. While the recent drop in numbers was of some concern, Anann tried not to let it bother her much. The Cavalieri lifestyle was not for all.

Anann and Rem’s pace was slower than usual as the large horse kept to a walk. Though Anann urged the horse to move a little quicker as a strange scent greeted her nose. It was close and the freshness of it told of the recent, if not current, presence of a wolf. Dark umber eyes searched for source of the unknown scent as they rode in the direction of its origin. It wasn’t long before the snowy figure stood out against the back ground of dead foliage and bare trunks. Hello there! Anann called out. Rem came to a halt a few yard before the wolf and Anann slide gracefully from his back. I am Anann. Anann Kelevra. I am the Luna here. What brings you to Casa di Cavalieri? One hardly waited at the borders for no reason after all.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread