Joining! X3
If Jaz or Anann could post first that would be awesome, then anyone else could post afterwards XD

The fae was in her Lupus form, finding it rather polite to be in this form. Laikira had heard of this new pack that was called Casa Di Cavalieri . She heard it was fairly new, and had decided that she wanted to join this pack especially.

The white she-wolf had never really joined a pack before, so of course she was nervous. It was about mid day, the sun shining high through the basically bare large tree-trunks. She sat right upon the border, waiting patiently for someone to come along and find her here. 'What am I supposed to do when they get here?! What if they don't like me?!' The fae thought nervously. There where small paw-tracks that where in a circle around her where she sat. She had been pacing all day, thinking of the right ways to act when the Alpha of the pack arrived.

Laikira was a decent size for her age. She wasn't too small, nor too big, but just right. Though now that her winter coat was coming in fast and furious, she looked bulkier and fluffier then what she should normally look like. Bright blue eyes where the brightest that stood out from the grey-dipped female. Pinkish black paw pads where sore from all the traveling the former loner had been doing. It was lonely, living a life of a loner. No one to talk to, no one to snuggle with. It had been a long time since Laikira actually talked to someone other than nature around her.

Maybe I'll have a new life here! Maybe I'll have new friends to talk to....Maybe I'll have a family here......and maybe a mate someday...... Laikira thought silently to herself. A new life.....yes, that's all she wanted. A new life to start new adventures and new beginnings in. Who knows what will come of the future! Coming back to reality and out of Future Land, the young woman kept her ears perked, listening for anyone coming towards her.
[html]
Soo sorry for the wait <3 I've had company / +440

Thus far the winter weather had remained rather mild. Temperatures had dipped below the point of freezing, but it was not enough the horses had not yet been able to find water on their own. In fact, the horses were requiring rather little for this time of year. Without much in the way of the heavy snows the herds were able to graze on their own and allowing the Cavalierites to save their grain stores for the worst of weather. Anann was confident that the pack would have little trouble providing food for themselves, but it was their stock she worried about most. Their stock of dried grasses and grains was rather meager and it was of some concern to the Luna. They had a enough for a couple months of steady feeding, but hardly more than than that considering the head of horses they had already acquired.

Their food stores was one of the few things that crossed over the Luna’s mind as she made her midday ride around the borders. The were variations to her path, but each was well worn by now. Compacted and tread bare by the heavy hooves of the friesian horse. It was Rem’s tracks the covered much of the trails. Quickly and easily covering that of the canines that also made regular rounds. Her thoughts had also turned to the members that had already come and gone since the pack’s foundation. Even Rurik appeared to be gone, though it was not really surprising. He had been a loner before Casa di Cavalieri and he had never seemed quite comfortable with pack life. While the recent drop in numbers was of some concern, Anann tried not to let it bother her much. The Cavalieri lifestyle was not for all.

Anann and Rem’s pace was slower than usual as the large horse kept to a walk. Though Anann urged the horse to move a little quicker as a strange scent greeted her nose. It was close and the freshness of it told of the recent, if not current, presence of a wolf. Dark umber eyes searched for source of the unknown scent as they rode in the direction of its origin. It wasn’t long before the snowy figure stood out against the back ground of dead foliage and bare trunks. Hello there! Anann called out. Rem came to a halt a few yard before the wolf and Anann slide gracefully from his back. I am Anann. Anann Kelevra. I am the Luna here. What brings you to Casa di Cavalieri? One hardly waited at the borders for no reason after all.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
No problem! It's all good Smile +360

Laikira sat on her haunches, pawing at the dirt idly while she thunk when a strange pack scent began to come towards her. Whipping around nervously, she smiled when who seemed to be the pack leader arrived atop a beautiful horse. Laikira instantly lowered her ears and tail, dropping herself to hover slightly above the ground. "H-hi..I-I'm Laikira" The fae stumbled. Pull it together! She thought to herself angrily.

"I have come here in search of a new home...a new life....and I'm convinced that Casa Di Cavalieri is a great place to start...." She stated a tad quietly. Blue eyes remained glued to the floor, only to flicker once or twice to look at the horse- But never the Luna's eyes. An ache began to form in her back legs from crouching so long, and with that from traveling so far. Her paws where quiet sore. And to tell you the truth- She just wanted a place where she felt safe... Where she could lay in a bed . Where she could have friends, laughter and joy.

Hopefully she'll let me join....I'm tired of being all by myself..What if I'm not good enough?! What if she think's I'm a loser? Laikira couldn't help but think these thoughts from her past as she stood crouching there. Grey tipped ears remained almost glued to the side of her head. The young woman's tail tucked a tad too tightly underneath her hind legs. The tip of it touching her soft pink underside.
[html]
/ +361

Dark umber eyes studied the white lupus as her posture shrank into that of submission. The female was of average size for her current form and her scent told only of the lone wolf herself. There was no trace of pack scent, fresh nor fading. Leaving her reason for being on the borders of Casa di Cavalieri easy to guess before she’d even spoke. She had been waiting at the borders for a while it seem and Anann could only figure she had been unlucky enough to miss the prior patrol. Though why had she not bothered to call for someone? Mentally, Anann shrugged at the question. Whatever the reason it hardly mattered now.

The amber hued warrior listened with interest as Laikira spoke of her desire for a fresh start and how she had heard that Casa di Cavalieri might be just the place for her new beginning. It was encouraging to know that word of their pack was spreading, but Anann still did not know what it was that others were saying about the pack; or what aspect of that had brought this particular loner to their lands.

A moment of silence followed the last of the pale woman’s words as Anann seemed to consider them, and the female herself. It is okay to relax now, Laikira. Anann said gently and with a soft, encouraging smile. A show of submission was important, to be sure, but Anann felt the girl had gone far enough with her display. I have few questions I’d like you to answer first before I can consider allowing you into our ranks. You say you have heard of us, and so I can assume you are aware of intentions as a pack? Anann gave her a moment to confirm so that she would know if she needed to explain further be for poising the next question. So, makes you think Casa di Cavalieri would make you a good home? There was no challenge in Anann’s voice as if she thought Laikira was not good enough. She was simply curious as to what had drawn her here over all the other packs.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Laikira relaxed slowly, reclining on her haunches but still keeping her head down, flicking her blue eyes occasionally up to the proud Luna's every now and then. "Yes, that is correct" she answered back quietly. Listening carefully, she thought for a moment before replying to her question. "I believe myself as trustworthy and loyal. Even though I haven't had much experience in a pack, I'm willing to learn and create friends of the members of my pack. I haven't had much of a family all my life, so I'm willing to bond. I consider myself well in hunting, for I have had to hunt all my life with no help. I want to be loyal and prove myself worthy. I want to please my alpha's."

Laikira answered truthfully, from her heart. Though she hoped she hadn't been just babbling and answered Anann's question. It was true, she really did want to please them. "I believe this pack is strong....I've heard many wolves here in the pack had been loners, looking for family, a place to feel loved and safe. This pack...it showed to me strong, it's family ties tight. It caught my eye, and drew me miles and miles to this very spot."

Quieting down, she sat in silence, waiting for the cream-colored fae's answer. Sure, it's not like she had considered other packs for joining. But, this one was her favorite out of all. The wind was a bit chilly, and considering Laikira's paw pads where a bit raw and worn, the wind and growing cold made them sting sharply. Slight discomfort was evident on her muzzle, but she continued to hide it. The young woman didn't want it interfering with her attempt to join the pack.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
again, sorry for the wait :x I'll get the approval msg up and get you titled after I get off work!/ +324

It didn’t take long for Anann to tire of looking down past the end of her nose to look upon the lupus wolf before her. Squatting down to bring herself to a level that made conversation a little easier. Anann rested her forearms across her knees as she listened intently to what Laikira had to say. It was not so different from the typical spiel given by those seeking to join the pack.

Laikira had been a loner most of her life, if not all of it, from what she had just explained to the Luna. Which didn't leave Anann with a promising feeling after the other prior loners they had lost from their ranks already in such a short time. But the young femme had spoke her words with conviction and an honesty. Anann would have given Laikira the chance to prove herself either way, but the sincerity of the words left her with a greater hope that her presence would be further lasting than those already gone.

There was little need to drag things out much farther. Though she held it well, Anann could tell Laikira was feeling fatigued. No doubt she hungry as well. The coming season was harder on the lone wolves as smaller prey became less and less plentiful. Come then, and I will show you to Kingsbury. There we can get you some food and get you settled in. Anann said as she rose to her feet. She gave Rem a nod, a sign that he was free to go about his own way as she dealt with the newest Cavalierite.

I am sure you will find our other members welcoming. Anann said with an easy smile as they walked.Do you wish to learn to fight? Or are there other skills you wish to learn? Laikira had not mentioned any skills, though having made it this long as a loner it was obvious she had the skills necessary for survival.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]
[html]

It's allright. I apologize as well! Smile

What...? Had she just been accepted...into the pack? With a smile, Laikira rose to her sore paws and continued to follow slowly after the Luna's side. The mention of food sounded very good right now, espicially to her roaring stomach. "I was sort of thinking of learning how to fight..And I also wanted to learn how to heal" Laikira answered honestly. She wanted to help others, all at the same time protecting them as well. Rap, pink paw pads crunched softly on the frozen ground, making the exhausted fae wince as they continued on further into the territory.

Taking in her surroundings with curious blue eyes, unfamiliar scents all over the place overwhelmed and engulfed her. Of course the young woman still felt uneasy....But she had just been welcomed into a pack that believed she could prove herself. And she would prove them right. Laikira knew the basics of survival. Hunting, fighting, one had to learn how to do at least the basics in order to survive as a loner. She was pretty well in hunting....but she was most interested in healing and fighting.

Blue eyes looked up to the taller fae. She wished now that she was in her Optime form...Ah well. She'd deal with it. "If you don't mind me asking...What had you wanted to be when you first joined a pack?" she asked, pure curiousity and innocence in her voice. The young white girl hadn't meant to stir anything up with the Luna's past, only to pass the time with conversation and get to know her Alphess a bit more.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
sorry x.x life been crazy / +300

It was worth giving her a chance. One could never know how things might turn out and there was so much that could be learned in a single conversation along the borders and actions often proved more than words. Even if Laikira had not been looking for a home Anann would not have turned her away from the borders. The white wolf was obviously exhausted and in dire need of food and rest before she’d be capable of traveling any further. To turn away one in need would go against everything Casa di Cavalieri was suppose to stand for.

Anann gave a nod of approval to Laikira’s answer. There are several of us that help you learn to fight. A healer would be of much use to us though as I am afraid we don’t a true healer currently. Though a few us know enough of the basics to get us through any minor injuries. General first aid and minor stitches weren’t a problem, but if it came to setting bones or treating illness they would have to seek outside help.

While there was no way for her to have known, Laikira’s question hit close to a nerve. Though the only indication given by the Luna was a slight pause before she spoke, which could have been seen as nothing more than a moment of contemplation. When I came to these lands and joined Cour des Miracles all I wanted was to find a lifestyle that did not rely on my sword. The irony of it amused her and Anann couldn’t help but let her humor bleed into her tone and her words ending with a light chuckle. There was no need to speak of the place she had left before coming to these lands for that truly felt like a different life now.

Yet it was almost as if she had come full circle now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]