Joining! X3
No problem! It's all good Smile +360

Laikira sat on her haunches, pawing at the dirt idly while she thunk when a strange pack scent began to come towards her. Whipping around nervously, she smiled when who seemed to be the pack leader arrived atop a beautiful horse. Laikira instantly lowered her ears and tail, dropping herself to hover slightly above the ground. "H-hi..I-I'm Laikira" The fae stumbled. Pull it together! She thought to herself angrily.

"I have come here in search of a new home...a new life....and I'm convinced that Casa Di Cavalieri is a great place to start...." She stated a tad quietly. Blue eyes remained glued to the floor, only to flicker once or twice to look at the horse- But never the Luna's eyes. An ache began to form in her back legs from crouching so long, and with that from traveling so far. Her paws where quiet sore. And to tell you the truth- She just wanted a place where she felt safe... Where she could lay in a bed . Where she could have friends, laughter and joy.

Hopefully she'll let me join....I'm tired of being all by myself..What if I'm not good enough?! What if she think's I'm a loser? Laikira couldn't help but think these thoughts from her past as she stood crouching there. Grey tipped ears remained almost glued to the side of her head. The young woman's tail tucked a tad too tightly underneath her hind legs. The tip of it touching her soft pink underside.

Messages In This Thread