I will not BREAK
[html]

Word Count :: 406 points :: 3 Sorry for the wait, new year, SSWM, work, life, craziness. Going to be quick about replies from now on, going for longer posts.

Mido was enthusiastic about the idea of learning to wield a sword in general. It was just something about the opportunity to learn that made him eager, he was never content with the skills and knowledge that he held, always looking for ways to improve upon himself. Not knowing Axelle personally and not understanding her, he watched her closely looking for notions of attitude. The woman replied to his question earlier about having a teacher, turned out that hers had been Alaki. Great, in his mind this meant that Axelle couldn’t just be good, she had to be really good. Approaching the Dasa, Axelle circled him, kind of like a shark would; only he could feel her move over him, tearing him apart with her eyes judging him.

Feeling her touch his arms, her tone seemed to change from chit chat to instruction, telling him to loosen up and explaining why. Like an obedient student he did as she had said to, taking a deep breath he released the tension from his chest and shoulders and arms. Almost seemingly out of the blue his teacher demanded to know what type of sword he had been using. Her question caught him off guard; he frantically looked from side to side and reached behind his back for his sword. It had been tied around his waist, grasping the handle in his right hand he quickly pulled the tie on the swords cloth wrap letting it fall to the ground behind him. He held the blade straight up in front of him, it was a long single edge curved sword that he’d picked up on one of his trips outside of Anathema. uhh, I’m pretty sure what I have is a katana… maybe… I think, don’t quote me though. He replied as fast as possible , not wanting anger teacher. In his hand the sword was relatively light to him, only weighing a few pounds. He moved and slide his hands all over the handle of the sword trying to get a comfortable grip on it, unknowing of where to properly place his hands. He adjusted his posture dramatically and tried to take the stance he had seen her in before he had disrupted her. Unsure of how she felt about this whole situation, he looked to her, she really was very kind agreeing to take time away from what she was doing to help train the ignorant.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread