you can have my soul for a dance
[html]

WC :: +386

OOC ::

Having Zana in his arms was bitter sweet. It loved the feel of her fur, the smell of her, her taste; but he just wished there was more there. It was selfish of him to wish she were regular size, he knew, but he could not help himself. He wanted her as a woman, not a doll! His mind desperately was fighting one way or another; accept her for who she was in this form and take her, or abandon any hope of having her, for it was impossible. It was a turmoil that rolled in his mind like a storm, a storm that grew and grew until the downpour of despair and the thunder of desire took hold of him. He wanted her, more than he had ever wanted any other woman, and yet he could not have her!

She whispered sweet sounding words to him that he could not understand, but he didn’t need to. He felt in his heart that Zana was roiling in the same storm as he, completely torn between reality and fantasy. It was bringing them both pain but like a moth to a flame that could kill them they continued to attract each other. It was all too much, too much to bear! Helotes was a strong man, but he was not strong enough for this.

Helotes released his forbidden lover from his arms, setting her down on the branch which he then jumped from. He looked up at her with umber eyes, wet with unshed tears. He could not stand to be around her any longer, for he loved her and was forbidden from even touching her in the ways he so much yearned for. A sorrowful cry burst forth from his throat, I’m sorry! I can’t… and he turned, and he began to run. He ran until he felt is lungs would burst, the tears finally cascading from his glowing coal orbs as he neared the mansion. As soon as the building enveloped him within its rotted wooden walls he stole away to his bedroom, and collapsed into his cot. Lying there, he tried desperately to fight off thoughts of Zana, of her blond curls, of her ginger fur, of her imploring lavender eyes. The male then fell into a depressed sleep, full of nightmares and dread.

<style>
.rattlotes b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.rattlotes .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.rattlotes {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6r6A.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.rattlotes p b:before {content: open-quote}
.rattlotes p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread